Friends and Family Can Be Complicated

Guest sazcaz89

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 7

Natalie’s face was quickly buried in Lucas chest. She could face looking at Matilda, she was not sure what she would think. Natalie knew within herself that if this room was empty she would have probably gone all the way with Lucas.

Matilda and Ric were in fits of laughter on the bed. Lucas was trying not to show the embarrassment in his face but he could feel the redness hitting his face. Matilda and Ric eventually got up and made their way towards the door. “Am going to Ric’s I will leave you two to carry on with your business” Matilda smirked as she made her way past the two of them.

Natalie moved swiftly to bed and sat down, she wasn’t sure what to say she could see that Lucas was just as embarrassed as her. He came and sat down next to her, he put his arm around and pulled her into a hug. Natalie slowly looked up at him, “After what has just happened I think we are taking things a bit to quickly” Lucas nodded and embraced her more tightly.

The two of them walked back into the living room and sat down arm in arm on the sofa. They turned the television on and then stayed there all afternoon.

At Ric’s House

Matilda and Ric were sitting at the table eating their lunch as Sally walked in the door. Sally was surprised to see anyone in, she expected Ric to be at Matilda’s. She walked into the kitchen to make some lunch for herself. Ric and Matilda looked at each other, they were hoping they would have had the house to themselves all afternoon but it was obvious that was not going to happen.

They quickly finished their lunch and went up to Ric’s room. Ric closed the door over, Matilda grabbed him and pulled him into a passionate kiss. He was shocked, this was a different side to Matilda he had not seen before. She was taking control, he liked it. But she said she wanted to take things slow Ric thought to himself. He pulled away from her, she looked at him. “I thought you wanted to take things slowly” Ric asked. “I did but I have realised how much I love you and I want to show” Matilda answered in a confident but sexy voice. Ric was shocked by this but knew he loved Matilda so much and he thought she definitely meant this. “I love you to but are you sure you are ready?” Ric had to reassure himself that he was not pressurising her in any way. “Am ready, I want to be with you Ric”

PLEASE COMMENT

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Archived