Friends and Family Can Be Complicated

Guest sazcaz89

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys for all the comments! I am doing quick update at the moment but soon they will be alot more time between each one. Hope you like it! Please tell me if i should continue and if you have any ideas please message me!!!

Chapter 2

Matilda began running straight down the beach towards the diner, she didn’t no what she was going to do when she got there but her body would not let her stop. She knew she had to make Belle pay, she could not hurt Lucas in the way she did.

Ric was just paces behind her but still could not seem to catch her. He started shouting her name hoping that she may stop and turn around allowing him to catch her up. He ran straight into the diner after her to find her threatening Belle.

As Matilda began screaming at Belle her facial expression did not seem to change she keep the same stubborn brat face. She acted as if she could not careless what she had done to Lucas. Next minutes Belle is clutching her face after Matilda had just smacked her across the face.

Matilda could not believe she had just hit Belle, she had just gotten so angry that Belle didn’t seem to care that she had to find away that it would have an affect on her. Irene came running out from behind the counter and grabbed Belle as she was about to hit Matilda. Ric quickly grabbed Matilda and took her outside. They stopped as they reached the beach. Matilda was still in a state of shock, she had never reacted to a situation by hitting someone before. She slumped down onto the sand and Ric knelt down infront of her.

“Ric I don’t understand why she would do that to him, but I would never normally of hit her!” she looked into Ric’s eyes as if expecting answers. Ric grabbed her by the shoulders as if to reassure her. He then stood up and pulled Matilda with him. They began walking back to house, Matilda was not sure whether to tell Lucas that she had hit Belle because she knew she had already made the situation between them worse.

At The Hunters!

Tony stood at the front door with Natalie still in shock at the fact that Matilda had run out after hearing the news. He was not sure what she was going to do, but Matilda would never cause any violence and Ric had gone after her so she would be ok.

Lucas was still slumped on the couch, Natalie was not sure what do she felt awkward. She was in her cousins house but with two people she hardly knew. She wasn’t sure whether to check if they were ok or if to just leave the room and go and sort out her clothes.

At that moment, Ric and Matilda walked back into the house. Matilda had seemed to have perked up a bit as she had decided that at the moment she was not going to tell Lucas what had happened.

She felt she did not want to have to talk to Lucas as she may get angry again and tell him all that had happened, and this was not the time for him to hear it. She went straight to her room to help Natalie unpack.

Will Lucas Find Out About What Happened?

How Will Belle Get Her Revenge on Matilda?

PLEASE COMMENT!

Here goes the next chapter. Not sure if it any good!!!

Chapter 3

Matilda woke up the next morning actually feeling glad about how she had hit Belle. She thought about the way Belle had treated people in the bay, she had got everything she had deserved. She turned over in the bed to see Natalie already up and putting her dress gown on to go and get some breakfast.

Matilda and Natalie both walked into the kitchen. Matilda headed for the fridge and just as she reached for the handle the door bell went. She turned and walked towards the door. She opened it and then everything went blank. The next thing she remembers is being on the floor waking up with Natalie calling her name. Matilda manages to open one eye but the other is too sore to open. It is swollen and stings like mad.

“Matilda, Matilda can you hear me?” Natalie says in a panicky voice. Matilda mumbles something but is too disorientated to make a clear sentence. She manages to sit up but grabs her head as the room spins. Natalie begins to tell her what had happened. “I can’t believe you opened the door and she hit you straight in the face, you landed on the floor and then she kept kicking and punching you. I eventually managed to get her off you.” Matilda looks at her in disbelief. Before she can attempt to answer Lucas walks through the door. He sees the state Matilda is in and runs straight over to see she is ok. He asks what happened but Matilda is not sure what so say. She sits in silence as Lucas waits for answer; different answers are running through her head. Should she tell the truth or lie?

Matilda knew she had to tell him the truth as he would find out anyway from someone else. She began telling him the story and she could see he wasn’t happy. His face was getting angrier as the story went along. When Matilda had finished Lucas could not believe that the two of them had hit each other. Natalie went into the kitchen to get some more ice for Matilda’s eye and lip but all she could think about was how cute Lucas looked when he was angry.

As she came back to the sofa she gave Matilda the ice and sat down next to her checking for any other cuts and bruises she had. Matilda grabs her phone out of her pocket and goes down her contact list. She gets to Ric and then starts tapping away at the keys sending him a text. Within 10 minutes Ric comes running through the door towards Matilda he grabs her and checks she is ok. He pulls her into a tight hug until she starts to squirm.

Suddenly Lucas gets up and storms down the hall to his room. All three of them look at each other not knowing what is wrong. Ric is still seeing to Matilda so Natalie decides to go see if Lucas is ok. She doesn’t know him well so she doesn’t know how she can help but she feels she must at least check he is ok. She reaches his door and softly knocks, she waits silently but there was no answer. She knocks again after a while a little voice said “Leave me alone, I just want to be on my own!” Natalie twists the handle and walks into the room anyway, she could tell in his voice that he was lying.

She sits on the bed next to were he is lying, she thinks about what she should say. She is not sure if she has any right to even say anything she has only know him for two days. Lucas turns over and looks in shock to see her there.

“I didn’t expect it to be you, I thought it would have been Ric or Matilda” says Lucas.

“Ric is looking after Matilda and I saw you quickly walk from the room, so I thought I should come and check on you even though I don’t really know you.”

Lucas sits up and reveals a small smile from his lips, “Thanks.” He moves across the bed so sit next to Natalie. They begin talking about Belle and Matilda, Lucas begins to get angry again, Natalie slowly puts her hand on his shoulder and with that one touch he calms down.”

Could There Be Something There?

Any ideas would be great please!!!!

Please Comment

Archived