Lucas and Ric Appreciation Thread

Guest Perry

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course you can use it :D

Closer Each Day - so many of our perceptions are ruined by the women of the bay... but look at it this way, as I do: every failed heterosexual relationship is another step towards changing teams altogether :P

Did anyone else think that Ric was getting up to give Lucas a hug after Luc made the sad announcement? It looked like he was going to, but then remembered that Mattie was there and thought better of it... Still, Mattie could have at least given Luc a hug <_<. He still hasn't had a proper one yet :(

• 2 months later...

I don't know why, but I got it into my head to recreate my old "strip av" of Lucas and Ric that the mean old mods wouldn't let me use because "you can't tell who it is" :rolleyes:. I tried slapping a "Ric and Luc" label on it, but it looked like crap and I gave up on it altogether. Then I realised tonight... I could put a pairing name on it! Ricas or Lic! And here are the many (of many more) results:

licav3.jpglicav2.jpglicav1.jpglicav7.jpglicav6.jpglicav5.jpglicav4.jpg

If anyone wants to use one you're welcome to, but you may have to submit it to the avatar authorisation thread first <_<

Archived