Lucas and Ric Appreciation Thread

Guest Perry

Nah. The closest thing to that was Ric standing up from the table after Mattie ran out and "patting" Lucas - hard - on the shoulder and saying "I hope this is what you want" or something like that...

When Lucas was drunk, he was yelling at Naomi's caravan but she wasn't home... so Ric tried to get him to shut up before he disturbed everyone... Lucas was just shoving Ric away from him - I don't think he actually hit him...

You really need to invest in a VCR :blink:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a VCR, I don't have TV... Ok that sounds weird. When I was living out of home I had my own VCR and TV in my room so I taped Home and Away every tuesday night but since I moved back home, my room hasn't got an aerial plug thingy so I can't watch TV but I got one and a VCR I just can't tape Home and Away with it. The television in the loungeroom has foxtel and for some reason... I tried everything... I can't play foxtel through the video player. So I can't tape Home and Away. :(

Aw :(

Yeah, I can't have my VCR and my DVD player plugged in at the same time... the DVD messes up the reception for some reason, it's weird.

Try changing the connection sequence. Mine works OK with aerial > VCR > DVD > TV.

What was Ric thinking, letting Lucas stumble off drunk as a lemur?? He should have taken advantage!

Ideal opportunity!

Seriously: would a friend leave Lucas alone in that state? I realise it was a plot device but with Ric's & Lucas' closer friendship in the last few episodes (Ric has been a lot more mature and caring), I thought this was out of character.

KIM KNOWS :D

Kim: It's Lucas you should be worried about not Mattie!

Edit: And who thinks Ric was going to the house to see Lucas not Mattie? When she asked him why he didn't come to the door he hesitated before saying he wanted to give her some space.

Edit #2: Mum was watching Big Brother so I missed a little bit, was Lucas going to go and stay at Ric's in his room and possibly bed :wub: before Tony said no I will leave?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived