MySpace & other social networking sites

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because they say they are real, it dosnt mean they are. There are alot of fake's that look real, because they have personal pictures. But usually they have been stolen from somewhere. Like Indiana Evans dosnt have facebook... the accounts may look real but none of them are her.

A fake even fooled the press into thinking it was her account & they wrote a story from thing's "indiana" said on there. her manager had to get in contact with them to say it wasn't her... he said Indiana has no social networking site such as twitter, facebook & myspace.

Also Todd has an official myspace he has for fans to get in contact with him, he has given the link out in interviews www.myspce.com/toddtj

he has written on his myspace that he has no facebook & that they are fake.

Im not sure about the others that you mentioed, but just because they say they are real, it dosnt mean they are. Anyone can say they are someone they arnt on the internet, becasue you cant see who's behind the screen!

Todd explained that he hasn't taken it down since the first time he was added, also he told chad to say that cos people have been emailing him and annoying him and his ex tellina. Believe what ye want i'm bored of this stupid discussion cos ye have no proof only speculation. I'm done with this thread

I was talking to jess last night and she said the same thing as Todd said he hasn't talking it down yet and alot of people annoying chad and tellina over it and he's sick of it so he's not answering back to any of the stupid remarks about him being fake or not, he said if you believe its him add if not leave him bed and i agree ye believe its not him i agree it is so lets agree to disagree. Todd talks about his filming about his life and him and mark talk about fandom things that no one else could know thats all the proof i need they are both lovely people as is jess

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hey i worked out how to get lincoln to write back... insult him!! lol

here's what i wrote:

"oy piglet. add me. don't worry i'm not a fan... actually i think ur pretty arrogant. but i want u to add me so i can read your comments and laugh at you.

i dare you"

and here's his response:

"Right well the fact that u dont know me personally , and want to add me so u can laugh at my personal **** .. kinda dosent make sense wen u say u think IM the arrogant 1.. also the fact u wannt go on Myspace of all things to write somethin like that makes u sound pretty sad sorry to say. think u got a lil too much time on ya hands buddy.

goodluck with everything, seems like u got alot going ur way."

i really am a fan...i was just looking for a reaction...and i got one!

Makes him sound like a bit of a jerk. Dont like the sound of him at all, Well Im pretty much over him, and Todd as well. Theres loads of real and nice people out there, so never worry.

is this twitter of rebecca breeds fake? coz it looks fake to me do any of you guys know if she has it?

http://twitter.com/RebeccaaBreeds

It looks fake to me too. :) Plus, I've never heard of a celebrity offering to send a webmaster personal photos of themselves so they can put them on their fansite (see one of the messages from Jan 4th).