MySpace & other social networking sites

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering, seen as most of the cast dont have any personal pages.. where do fansites get their private pics? :blink:

the majority of them do have personal pages here or there; and, when people are on their friends lists, i believe they do on occasion, pass out photos, which obviously isn't very nice. think there's been a bit cut down in recent times though, of actors allowing fans on their friends lists :)

• 4 weeks later...

I was wondering, seen as most of the cast dont have any personal pages.. where do fansites get their private pics? :blink:

the majority of them do have personal pages here or there; and, when people are on their friends lists, i believe they do on occasion, pass out photos, which obviously isn't very nice. think there's been a bit cut down in recent times though, of actors allowing fans on their friends lists :)

And I wondered why I never bothered with my acting.... Just too much drama, not on the shows, but outside the shows.... That is ONE of the reasons why I never bothered, I was not far from being cast (not on Home and Away), but I chickened out. Maybe this crap is why, I behaved in this way!!!

^ Apparantly thats how Lincoln likes to spell his name... read it in an article somewhere lol he likes to spell it 'Linkin'. He dosn't add fans though, I dont think, its a private one.

He loves himself too much, But I think he has something to hide more likely.

Anyway, I don't really worry about celebs on MySpace or anywhere else, they dont REALLY care, they lie, and Its not worth the time. Sad people's but true. Everyday people are just as worse or not MORE.

hi all the home and away ones on facebook todd mark jess indi mark luke axel ect are all fake.i have been helping todd and chad tell everyone they are fake i have met most and they said no to facebook.the fake even made a fake me and went on todds real myspace and pretended to be me to cause trob so todd and chad got on there and left a comment telling everyone it wasnt me.but dont be fooled they are fake some pep are so star struck its scary.they belive its them cause of the pics but u can get them anywere and google them.also they say cause they all write on each others walls they are real it is the same person who made them all just log of one and then get on another and type on the wall.the fake todd was so convincing he even got todds real aunt to send him pics she thought it was her.mark has a myspace it is his bands one but there are a few links on there claming to be him they are fakes his real one is on todd myspace.when i met todd i told him my name and he goes i have u on myspace so i know its real plus i talk to his bro.so becarefull the facebook ones are fake.any u can locate are fakes some of them have real ones but are well hidden so u cant locate them.so be carrefull and dont be fooled

Todd explained that he hasn't taken it down since the first time he was added, also he told chad to say that cos people have been emailing him and annoying him and his ex tellina. Believe what ye want i'm bored of this stupid discussion cos ye have no proof only speculation. I'm done with this thread

well i met todd he dont have facebook.u are just going to belive it but belive me 100they are fake fake fake i have met most of the stars

I was talking to jess last night and she said the same thing as Todd said he hasn't talking it down yet and alot of people annoying chad and tellina over it and he's sick of it so he's not answering back to any of the stupid remarks about him being fake or not, he said if you believe its him add if not leave him bed and i agree ye believe its not him i agree it is so lets agree to disagree. Todd talks about his filming about his life and him and mark talk about fandom things that no one else could know thats all the proof i need they are both lovely people as is jess

Like I said the fake was so good it convinced Todd's own aunt to send pics, and cause the fake Todd had on his facebook profile not to belive anything. It said he made a fake of me trying to get me in trouble but it back fired on the fake. I talk to Chad all the time, the fake is just telling you that, like he told everyone, I don't talk to Chad cause he works full time, I'm always talking to him.

Edited by Jamey-Maria
Please use correct spelling and grammar, or people won't understand you

• 2 weeks later...

What aussie_female has stated above is true. I saw the madness that went on on Todd's myspace when the fake profile was posting as her [and came to the conclusion it was a fake, by the way! xDD] and, to my knowledge, the original fakers have now been deleted from Facebook.

As she also said, many of the stars do have facebook, yes, but they are very well hidden - either invisible, or through other manners, and the majority of the real ones don't have the option to add them as a friend up, or even to send them a message. :)