MySpace & other social networking sites

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jess and Dave have broken up, both of their relationship status have been taken down on facebook. I wonder...?

Yeah, I noticed Dave deleted "in a relationship" as well.

How do you know Jess did too? Has she accepted you? Because her profile is private and her relationship status was not visible.

They must have broken up the second Dave got back to Australia because he only got back on Saturday.

It appears they have broken up, it's a shame :(

How and what did you find out?

I apologize if I come across as rude I'm just curious.

It is a shame and it appears to have happened the moment Dave got back from overseas.

Edited by Nataliakesfan

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I think most members of the cast are on twitter, but you can easily find out who, because there's a list on twitter and all cast members are on it and write to each other.. they're real because it's an official list and there are a lot of people on it(only cast) bust Cam Welsh and Sam Atwell for example as well. http://twitter.com/#!/HomeAwayFansite/home-and-away-cast that's the link

Edited by MatildaHunterFan