MySpace & other social networking sites

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebecca Breeds Hey.....

How's life going??

I don't think you know but me and Todd are together now and i'm pregnent.

I'm loving life but it's DEFINTLY going to be sad to leave home and away. After a year might come back but while waiting till the baby's old enough gonna miss the crew Terribly.

How about you, what have you been doing lately?

Rebecca x

carefull of the lies

Rebecca Breeds Hey.....

How's life going??

I'm loving life but it's DEFINTLY going to be sad to leave home and away. After a year might come back but while waiting till the baby's old enough gonna miss the crew Terribly.

Rebecca x

carefull of the lies

:blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Rebecca Breeds Hey.....

How's life going??

Rebecca x

carefull of the lies

:blink:

it was a fake thing i found on facebook someone pretending to be her left it

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I recently came across a Home and Away twitter run by some fans that were telling people to follow some Home and Away stars, I know Axle Whitehead's is real because it's on his website, but does anyone know if the rest are real?

@_LukeMitchell @CharlotteBest @ItsTessaJames @jordansblah09

The Charlotte one seems real because she posted up some pics of herself and Todd (Aden), if anyone can shed some light that would be awesome. :-)

RE: Twitter

For some celebs, you can know for certain that it's really them. It says it is a verified account. Just look at Britney Spears, Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher or Justin Bieber's twitters for example.

If celebs are giving their twitters on their official website, facebook page and/or myspace (like it is Axle Whitehead's case), then it's probably real as well even if it doesn't state it's a verified account. But as H&A actors aren't as popular worldwide as Britney Spears, Demi Moore etc, I don't know if Twitter verifies their accounts .

I don't really know how it works: whether it's Twitter who contacts the celebs to ask if they have an account to avoid impersonators or whether it's the celebs who contact Twitter to let them know their account is real. :unsure: I also don't know whether they only mention it's a verified account for US celebs and not foreign ones. (They did it for the Veronicas but they're famous in the USA too). But if they're not doing it for non US celebs, I think it's a big mistake. There are impersonators everywhere and some people are (a bit) naive and get fooled easily.

^^ I'm sorry that I can't answer your question but I thought I'd share this in case someone was wondering about US celebs' twitters. :)

I know all about verified accounts, a person has to ask to be verified and only some are given verification.

The 'H&A stars' I mentioned aren't verified accounts, which was why I came here since this place seems to know everything (or at least almost everything). There's also a Rebecca Breeds Twitter and 'she' talks to 'Luke' quite a bit, all lovey dovey type 'we're having dinner' stuff. That partly suggests they could be real, yet at the same time suggests maybe someone could be faking them both.