The Difference Between You & I

Guest Pierced Musie

What a great chapter

I loved these parts...it's so Johnny :rolleyes:

"Now why would you wanna sit on your own when you could have the company of your friends?" came a familiar voice, followed by a bowl slamming down on the table. Ric didn't need to look up from the table; he knew who was offering him company. He could feel them watching him. Ric could practically feel Johnny’s grin, but he did nothing. Didn’t dare look at Johnny, for fear that anger would take over. So he just pushed his empty bowl away and placed his hand, palm down, on the table. A move he would come to regret.

“Why do I get the feeling you are avoiding me?†Johnny went on, revelling in the uneasy feeling he was bringing out in Ric. “I get transferred here just for you and all you can do is hurt my feelings.â€

"Put it back," he said, protective over the image of his girlfriend. That was when Johnny finally began to pay attention to him. He grinned at Ric before sticking the picture back on the wall, right where it had been before.

"Calm down, mate. I've done many things in my time but underage is not one of them," Johnny told him as he stood up. Much to Johnny's amusement, Ric didn't move back. Didn't even flinch as he stepped closer. All Ric did was stare at him, hatred in his eyes.

And i thought the way you wrote about Morag's character was brilliant....i couldn't possible say which part stood out...cause all of it was brilliant...

can't wait for the next chapter

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a great chapter,i love how you've brought out the two sides of morag.I love some of the dialogue between Johnny and Ric though i couldn't pinpoint one thing,it was all awesome.The description is amazing,i can really feel for Ric and Morag and see the whole thing playing out in my head as i read it.Update soon!

I'd only just found this and its so awesome! I loved how you bought Morag into the story. She needs to appear in more fics. The descriptions are really good, I feel like I'm watching an episode. Looking forward to the next chapter. Johnny as one of the main character and Morag's in it as well. I'm in for a treat.

You wrote it as a hidden side to her personality though, so even if it is out of character, we don't notice because it's in character for her to hide anything that's out of character :P. Therefore it comes off as something that's always been there, Morag's just never shown it before!

In other words... it's fine :P.

One thing though, I'd probably write her as being annoyed by Mattie's questions rather than inspired by them, lol. But like I said, that's a hidden side to her that you're successfully bringing forward :wink:

Wow, that was awesome. You're a really great writer! This fic is just brilliant.

You described everything so well, I could almost feel it when Ric's hand got hurt. I really feel sorry for him. I really liked how you described Morag's emotions as well. The mask thing was totally re-emphasised (for me anyway) when she sat down and had a good stiff drink!

Loving Johnny. How could I not? Especially when you wrote how Ric could just 'feel' his wicked grin. The way he's tormenting Ric is so true to his form.

I'm very intrigued with the Caleb Baker character and the part he's going to play in this, I can't wait till he comes into the story.

Archived