Dazed

Guest Nicom

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The tittles changed on this one as well. I have a feeling someone is playing an april fools day joke on you Nicom. But neverless i'm sure you'll think 'Jade Rules' is a fantastic name for your fic. haha. This is really funny.

Anyway , I love this fic too. Your writing is amazing. You really make me feel for Martha. You describe her emotions extremely well. I feel that I'm really there. Well done. Can't wait to read more.

The tittles changed on this one as well. I have a feeling someone is playing an april fools day joke on you Nicom. But neverless i'm sure you'll think 'Jade Rules' is a fantastic name for your fic. haha. This is really funny.

Anyway , I love this fic too. Your writing is amazing. You really make me feel for Martha. You describe her emotions extremely well. I feel that I'm really there. Well done. Can't wait to read more.

Like hell I will.

She's gone too far now....

OMG when i saw Jack and Sam, i was like please dont let anyone start a fic on them. But im glad its just R.E :D

No this is Dazed :lol: Well it was! lol

Stop changing the titles people! It makes me all confuzzled! :blink:

And update soon :D lol

Archived