The "I hate Amanda" Club

Guest ~Dom~

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I don't mean to annoy anyone or whatever, but this is the Amanda-hating club. What's the point in spamming up this whole thread with an argument on whether the Amanda-lovers are ever going to convert us or not. The point of the thread is not to debate the love or hate for Amanda - the fact is, the thread is for people who don't like her to come, and I for one don't need Amanda-love shoved down my throat in an Amanda-hating thread. There's an Amanda Appreciation thread reserved for that :wink:

I agree with Alli on that. There's a specific thread to talk about specific things...

Anyway, apart from that, what annoys me is how dumb can Amanda get at times...

I mean, Kelli turning up out of the blue is enough to suspect something considering Kelli's always hated her and stuff. And, then, there's the whole thing about Kitty. Amanda was supposed to hate her mom or something and then when she turns up, she's suddenly all nice to her because apparently a certain detective has somehow managed to change her...

And then, after all that bliss is gone, she suddenly changes back to her old ways and acts like as though life isn't worth living anymore because she's lost everything that's meant something to her. At that point, I just want to ask her to grow up.

And then, when the going gets tough, she doesn't stay and face it. She runs away. Along with the process, she injures people along the way. Not only does she do that already when she's not in trouble, she makes things worse. She's ran away with Ryan twice and she still doesn't learn. It's so stupid. And then, she can't even stand up to her own sister and tell Peter the truth. And, then, what does she do? She blames Kelli for all the mess.

If Amanda was smart, she would've seen right through everything. And she would've come clean to Peter sooner. But, she makes herself look like the victim and pin the blame on Kelli. When, ultimately, all the problems in her life, was caused by her. She never takes the blame for it and she never will.

I wasn't much of an Amanda fan but I did use to like her some times but, to be honest, I can't stand her.

-Rant over- [for now :P ]

My main beef with her is that she has spoiled Peter's character. I was hoping for some really good storylines with him when he came back from the dead but instead he spends most of his time necking with Amanda :rolleyes: Plus as some people have already said, IMO, they should have developed the relationship between him and Drew. There was potential for some really great storylines there but now he scarcely seems to give his son the time of day. :(

That's because all some people seem to want from a show is a couple they can awww the time away at and watch them getting it on 24/7. Because some of these kinds of people do in fact live for their daily dose of real life provided by soap operas.

<_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

Archived