The "I hate Amanda" Club

Guest ~Dom~

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I don't mean to annoy anyone or whatever, but this is the Amanda-hating club. What's the point in spamming up this whole thread with an argument on whether the Amanda-lovers are ever going to convert us or not. The point of the thread is not to debate the love or hate for Amanda - the fact is, the thread is for people who don't like her to come, and I for one don't need Amanda-love shoved down my throat in an Amanda-hating thread. There's an Amanda Appreciation thread reserved for that :wink:

But soon this thread shall be larger than Amanda's appreciating one. Only a matter of time. :P hehe.

Grrrrrrrr I hate Amanda fair enough.

She Cant act she shxx at tryng to make it look good.

Sorry but never hated a characiter so much.

she tried to ruin Dan and Lea,s wedding by cancilling the cateres the church

all I can say is karna came to her and she got her cumuooance. :P

Also if a sister of mine just turned up out the blue,

wouldnt you think it sus I know I would esepcially when sje had,nt

had anything to do with her and ,

your daughter goes missing she must have ben thick. ohhhhhhhhh god she is

what they term a dumb blond oh sorry peroxide blonde.

Amanda, is just plain stupid!!

After all the lies she's told and all the people she's folled, surely she of all people would recognise a phoney when she saw one? Not that Kelli wasn't brilliant, but surely Amanda would have noticed??

God, I hate her <_<

I think if we were never expected to feel sorry for her and she stayed a bitch I could have actually liked her character as a baddie, but no. She had to be somewhat redeemed like she's a reformed sinner and BLA BLA BLA. There are plenty of fantastic characters and couples that never got the happy send offs they deserved and of all couples they give it to Panda! Geesus! Amanda deserved nothing but to have a miserable ending after all the absolute crap she put others through.

Archived