The "I hate Amanda" Club

Guest ~Dom~

They aired Kelli's revenge episode here on Monday/Tuesday and I picked up heaps of things about Amanda that I really disliked.

It annoyed me that she couldn't cry properly. I was sitting there going, well, "You're supposed to be upset and relieved that you got out of that burning car alive and yet you can't cry properly." Most other characters can cry for real yet hers was really forced and fake. It was like, "Oh, poor me. My sister just tried to kill me."

And then what annoyed me was when she was saying "Sorry" to Kelli. Gee, even a kid can say "Sorry" better than her.

And what got to me next was that she couldn't cry out in pain. It was more a whining.

So, I basically sat there that whole episode just picking up things that were wrong with her....

Don't get me wrong, I think Holly is a good actress but there are times when she is stiff and can't act.

I for one cannot wait for her to leave our screens.

-Rant Over- :D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hang on chrissie one minuet your in talking about panda

now your slagging her of.

Do,nt get me wrong if you genuly dont like her fair enough.

but you have to choose one thread or panda appreaciaion.

right my rant over but one thing I will add I dont like Holly Brisley

she is one of the worst acctresses I,ve seen but Ido like Peter aka (Nicholas Bishop)

and I think that paticular story line just did,nt suit Nic,s acting they should have found some one better.

sorry but I,m not getting at you just felt I had to put my point across.

rant realy over. :D

Janice, I hate Amanda.... She ruined Peter Baker.... That's all there is to it.... I don't like Panda but there are times when I feel that they're meant for each other but I am not a Panda lover and never will be one. I've accepted the fact that they're going to be together but I am never going to like it.

Don't worry, I know you're not slagging me off... It's totally understandable...

I go into the Panda thread to annoy the living daylights out of the Panda fans.... I mean, considering my favourite ever Panda episode is 4410 because

it's the one where Peter tells her that he can't trust her and that he can't love her or something like that

should give you an inclination of how much I really "love" Panda.

:D

• 3 weeks later...

Amanda's first episode was on the telly here in Norway today. Poor Leah no wait to poor me, i have to watch her for two more years now :(

She was so selfish in the episode today and it looked like she was trying to take control over Dan! I feel bad for all the Baker boys :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived