The "I hate Amanda" Club

Guest ~Dom~

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Ditto! Love Belle. Jess is amazing and outshines every scene she's in with her mum.
Yay! She's gone, hopefully the show will focus on some of the other characters now! God knows it's about time, I was sick of watching the Amanda show over the last two years.

Also no more of Holly's 'acting'. :wacko:

You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear that sentence. :P

What a cheap, annoying, pathetic character. Honestly a baddie is one thing but a baddie that you're expected to feel sorry for time and time again when she continuousy sleeps with any man named Baker, or just anyone in general, come to think of her history with the Hunters as well (there's just so many to choose from :wink: ) I'll never understand. And yet EVERY time she stuffs up which is all the time she says "I made one mistake." Bloody hell. Take responsibility for yourself you stupid women. Not only that but it always immensly bugged me how everyone forgives her so easily! Even after the whole Kelli ordeal, "None of this was my fault. None of it." I'm sorry but Kelli didn't make Amanda lie to Peter all the times she did. That was her own doing because of her selfishness. Plus the whole thing with Drew was not just a mistake it was purely sick, and any mother who can do that doesn't deserve to have that title.

Rant over. Didn't realise I had that much Amanda hatred bottled up. :P

You have no idea how happy I am to see that someone thinks the same as I do :P

One thing that annoyed me about Amanda was how she never took responsibility for her mistakes, she always blamed someone or something else. I suppose it was good writing because she never changed but it drove me mad.

I also thought everyone forgave her too quickly, that really really really annoyed me! Especially people like Leah & Irene, they are too nice for their own good. Why didn't Leah ever slap Amanda? She certainly deserved it!

Mainly I hate her because she ruined Peter for me!

Ok I,m with you guy,s on I hate panda

Did,nt like the story line with her and Pete, have nothing against Pete.

but as I said story poor they could have given him a stronger story not the bike of summer bay.

sorry guy,s she,s not a very good actress either.

Amanda is cruel! We have to wait till she leaves in England. I am just counting down the days. I might even bake a cake to celebrate the time of happiness. Anyone care to join me. *Hands out invitations*

*steals an invitation from Dom*

Yay!! I hate Amanda :angry:

I cannot believe we have to wait for her to leave here *sigh*

She's selfish, cruel, manipulative - she cares for nobody but herself, she treats everyone around her like dirt, and she doesn't deserve to be forgiven for all the things she;s done. I mean, what about that MURDER she committed?? You'd think she'd get hercomeuppance for that, if nothing else! She ought to be in prison how many times over? Murder, theft, drug dealing, attempted murder ........

Anyway, I'll stop myself before I get nasty :P

Archived