Will & Grace

Guest Dean

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it was sad. I thought they were going to have flashbacks while Karen and Jack were singing, but they didn't.

I loved the part how their kids met at college... I thought it was actually them, especially when she said "Yes, I have boobs. It may not be much, but I have them" :lol: That was so Grace talk lol.

And Beverely being thrown off the balcony lmao.

Oh! And when they were really old, Grace had a big ass, Will had no hair, Karen and Rosie were married :lol: And Karen looked the same lmao.

Yeah. But it's still on about twenty times a week on Foxtel :lol:

My favourite episode was on the other night, the episode after Stan's funeral and they went on the boat where Will & Jack slept together :lol: So many great lines in that :P

Yeah. But it's still on about twenty times a week on Foxtel :lol:

My favourite episode was on the other night, the episode after Stan's funeral and they went on the boat where Will & Jack slept together :lol: So many great lines in that :P

Yeah. I love this ep too. I was happy with the ending, after waiting so long for 7 to show it.

i cant believe its finsihed :( And OMG how cute were baby Ben and baby Lila, sooo adorable. I wonder if Lila is Debra's baby, because they got on great, esp the Cheerios part, soooo cute. And Baby Ben, omg i want a baby just like him :wub:

And its was sooo sweet, and sad, and im gonna miss this show :(

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived