Fashion House aka Secret Obsession

Guest *dW*

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy's name is Lance, Andy :P

She drew two red lines on the test to prove she's pregnant... I thought you couldn't do that, but I guess you could.

Maria getting John to sleep with Michelle :o And John recording everything Maria told him :o Whatever his game is, it must be good!

And Luke's painting of Maria and William! :lol: Shame it doesn't last long :P

How come that other company gave away the Junior Design job instead of giving it to Michelle?? That was cruel. I hate Maria, i hope William destroys her :lol: -mwahahaha- Poor Michelle though :(

That model chick that mIchael kissed, Luke's ex, i dont like her, shes evil. I like Nikki, Michael and Nikki should be together.

Her name is Tania. I love her, or I think the correct way of putting it is that I love to hate her :P She's awesome, but they ruin her character down the track, though she's still an ok character.

:o At Maria's little games with Michelle! Such an evil bitch! Lance is really boring me now. But that happens with characters hehe.

Drew msn doesn't work for me at the momment so will have to post it here, Here is the reply from W about that new telenova.

Dear Des,

Thank you for your email and your query.

Please be informed that we are currently looking into licensing this title however no deal has been confirmed as yet. Please continue to check our website for further updates.

Archived