Fashion House aka Secret Obsession

Guest *dW*

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch it Tasha! It's one of the best shows ever made :lol: I know that's exaggerating a little, but I love it. It's pretty slow now because there telling the backstories to all the characters, but it gets better along the way, trust me! :P

I love this show. Oh my goodness, it's glorious. Bo Derek vs Morgan Fairchild... it's just too much.

The first few eps were a bore, but it's really kicking up the intensity pretty quickly. It's probably good it's a telenovela and not a continuing series, it would be too much.

I've only seen La Fairchild's mouth so far. I wish she'd show up (I might've missed something). Can't wait to see Maria and Sophia face off.

I like the production values, it's very glossy. But why is it only the bad guys who have facial hair... and what's with the flashbacks. The first five minutes is already devoted to the "Previously on Fashion House" bit, and then we get heaps more flashbacks throughout the episode... I love it too much.

Yes, but I want to see her slap someone. Or many people.

She does alot more then slapping it's hillarious :lol:

Just watched Friday's episode. They've introduced Gloria's family and John! I think that's everyone now except Eddie.

John's a complete player :lol: And Harold and Hans are funny as. Gay people are so funny lol.

Archived