Fashion House aka Secret Obsession

Guest *dW*

OMG that guy, Eddie, is he going to kill Michelle???? Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Awwww...poor Michael, does he like Nikki?? And didnt Nikki say indirectly that she wanted to sleep with him?? She was the one who took him home with her :unsure: She's weird.

Marie and that guys relationship sounds a lot like Meredith and Dereks relationship on Greys Anatomy, except that Derek isnt a coniving lying loser like that guy, gosh i keep forgetting his name <_<

I love this show :)

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the name you're looking for is William Chandler :lol:

I enjoyed today's episode. :o Lance killed a man! Didn't know he had it in him. That was pretty high rated for a PG episode lol.

And Gloria :o I can't believe she's going to stoop that low and kill Michelle!

Maria accepting the proposal :lol: Ah, can't wait for the wedding.

I just noticed something today, was it more, or Hans and Harold weren't on the credits?

Andy, how can you say it's confusing when there's flashbacks every five seconds to help you understand the storyline? :lol:

Guess I need to pay more attension :lol:

Some of the characters look similar, and I forget all their names only watching bits and pieces every few days. :P

I missed the start of today's and wasn't sure who Lance was supposed to have killed.

The reason Fashion house has so many flash backs is because both "Desire" and "Fashion House" were the result of aggressive editing. They realised they filmed the episodes to short so they had to add in flash backs to fill in more time, My network tv has now stopped this with current Telenovas in America.

From Wikipedia:

Although the MyNetworkTV hype promised "no repeats," more than half of the episodes featured flashbacks using previously seen footage. This may have been done as courtesy to those who missed previous episodes.

It has been reported that the numerous flashbacks seen on both "Desire" and "Fashion House" were the result of aggressive editing. During the first airing, it was discovered that they were "short", so flashbacks were used to fill in the time. If all these flashbacks were cut out, the result would be a TV movie that lasts a few hours.

The executives at the network have promised that this will not happen with the succeeding shows, premiering on December 6, 2006: "Wicked Wicked Games" and "Watch Over Me".

MynetworkTV will be showing the finale episodes of Desire and Fashion House on MynetworkTV.com from December 24th to December 26th. MyNetwork TV has stated nothing about DVD releases, but there seems to be an overwhelming number of fans who would like to see it.

Archived