Fashion House aka Secret Obsession

Guest *dW*

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seven seem to have some new American Soap on at 11am it looks like a soap with all the cheesy scenes and the cat fights and slaps etc.. Anyone else heard of this show before?

Yeah, I saw it on the TV guide, but I've never watched it. Anyone know if it's any good? And there's this other show called 'Beach Girls' at 2PM I think?

Yeah it's great! The whole series has already been played on Foxtel. I've never seen the first few episodes so it's been interesting. But it definetly get's better along the way believe me... Just the lengths they go to to get revenge is soooooo :lol:

I don't think it's a soap. It's a telenova, it's only a 13-week series.

:lol: yay you watched it :lol:

Yeah the music is great! The only crap thing about the show is that they use flashbacks when they don't need to. That really annoys me. Tomorrow's episode is great with the cat fight between Gloria (the mistress) and Michelle (the wife) :lol: Total crack up!

I watched it all on foxtel though i skipped the first 10 eps only watched it on and off then i got really into it when they brang in Sophia and then it just went on!, i only taped the last 4 weeks of it from foxtel, now im taping it off Seven, I liked the music they used in yesterdays episode when Maria walked up the stage in her show.

Anyone else who has seen it on Foxtel like the scenes with Maria and Sophia?

They tend to slow down a bit on the flash backs later int othe series, it went for 65 episodes, I dont like the new telenovas on foxtel at the momment either. :/

Yeah the new telenova's suck. I tried to get into Wicked, Wicked Games but I can't get into it. I don't think anything would be able to beat Fashion House :lol: That series rocked.

I'm only going to tape the good episodes. There's too much :lol: Sophia and Maria :lol: They're the best characters! I loved the scene at the wedding, won't go into details, but when William said "You know" and then Sophia's laugh in the background hahaha.

I'm glad you watched it Des, I finally have someone to talk to about it!

I found the show didn't really go anywhere until the wedding :lol: But these episodes are still good as I haven't seen them.

And Luke and Tania are together :o I didn't even know that! I'm glad Seven are showing these episodes and just hope they wont stop half way through.

Archived