Fashion House aka Secret Obsession

Guest *dW*

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o Bad William! Bad! Pretty much sums up today's episode :lol:

Well after a normal episode today, I guess Seven aren't showing the catch-up episodes :( Which is a shame, I loved those.

Glad Lance woke up to his senses and dumped Gloria.

And officially, the Maria/Michelle bitchfest has started after Maria taking credit! Love this storyline! I love all storylines! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

I've just read this thread and it seemed interesting so I went and looked up the show on youtube and loved it. I loved the Wedding, the Maria/Gloria catfight as well as the Maria/Michelle catfight in the pool

I'm really gutted that NZ isn't showing it and I was wondering if anyone would be able to upload the episodes for me. I noticed that it's 65 episodes long and it seems like a lot to ask but it's just really interesting and funny and I really want to watch it. I would appreciate it very much.

A big thank you in advance as well. :D

Did Lance's assistant chick set him up?? Hence the PI??

I dont like Marie (that her name, Mrs Gianni) I like Luke and Michelle together, they're cute. And how come Nikki freaked out when she woke up in bed with Michael. I missed yesterdays episode.

OMG Luke and Lexi, no <_<

Who is that man Lance's assistant chick is with?? And who is the father of her son??

I love this show :)

This show is confusing :lol: Although it can't help that I've only watched a few episodes :P

What's with William and Maria and the marriage proposal? He's definately up to something :lol:

Yeah he and his mum are planning to destroy Maria, Marias Recation is so funny when she finds out that William is Sophias Son. :P The Father of Gloria's boy is Eddie.

OMG Luke and Lexi, no <_<

Watching today's episode, I was thinking John and Lexi look good together :P lol

Who is that man Lance's assistant chick is with?? And who is the father of her son??

She's with Eddie, like Des said, he's also the father of Alec.

Andy, how can you say it's confusing when there's flashbacks every five seconds to help you understand the storyline? :lol:

Archived