Fashion House aka Secret Obsession

Guest *dW*

Why does William hate Maria??

Spoiler...

From what I remember... Maria broke up Sophia and Charles Blakely (William's parents, Sophia = Morgan Fairchild) and Charles and Maria married. Charles became depressed in their marriage and he killed himself. Charles is also the father of Luke which makes William his half brother. I wouldn't know how this all works, but Maria is marrying her son's brother, something along those lines. It's hillarious when it's all revealed :lol:

:o Gloria!!! She either made that up or she loses the baby somehow because I don't remember her being pregnant in the later episodes... Have to wait until tomorrow.

Everyone's reaction to Maria's ring :lol: That was funny. And Lexi :o That's one hot nerd :P lol

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG i knew William was Luke's half-brother. I soooo had a feeling after i watched the episode. How weird. So isnt that like incest, like marrying you half-brothers mother?? Thats just freaky to think about.

And Marias ring is huge, i would have reacted like that :P But she's marrying her son's brother, thats eeek!!

Yeah I noticed, Hans and Harold! Finally! :lol:

Gloria is worse then Amanda Vale, pretending she's pregnant by the fake test! :o

Lance is really beginning to bug me now over his obsession with Michelle.

Tash, the wedding is in three weeks time if 'm correct...

Gloria isnt pregnant :o I missed todays episode. What happened???

Is Michelle still with Luke, and whats happening with Nikki and Michael?

And wedding in 3wks?? no, uni starts. oh wait, i dont start uni till 1, so i can alwayz watch then go to uni :) Thanks Drew

There's about ten episodes, but it doesn't air until the week after next.

After today's episode I thought Michelle and Luke were done (for the first round:P ) because Michelle seemed cut after Maria's little threats.

And Michael and Nikki are still mates from what I gather...

Gloria isnt pregnant :o I missed todays episode. What happened???

She's faking it to try and get the guy back (forgot his name :lol:). He didn't believe her so she tampered with the pregnancy test to "prove" to him that she really is. :rolleyes:

Archived