Fashion House aka Secret Obsession

Guest *dW*

I LOVED today's episode! Loved how the whole truth was revealed. It was pretty slow at start, but WOW, that cake fight :lol: Sophia is such a unique character I lover her, and Maria!

:o They changed the end song :(

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone notice that Bo Derek, Maria, aint a very good actress?? I dont know, she just seems dull when she acts, its boring. Sophia on the other hand, she's awesome. Yay Luke and William :wub: They're brothers. Maria sucks. And Michelle, as much as i love her, she has got to listen to Lexi, dammit, she's telling the truth <_< Lexi and Michael, they are pretty cute together. And the cake fight, that was awesome.

Today's ep was good. What a waste of all those wedding gifts though :P

I noticed Bo's acting the first time I watched this, particually this scene. When she goes "I'll destroy you if it's the last thing I do" I laughed... I couldn't by it... Also, did you notice she was letting some smiles slip in? :lol:

I like her scenes when she's being the bitch to Michelle, Lexi etc and when she goes "Now run away" :lol: But I can't buy the serious scenes.

"Don't brake that! It's antique"

"Whoops"

:lol: I couldn't stop laughing at that.

Archived