Fashion House aka Secret Obsession

Guest *dW*

And Go Lexi, but Maria was cute after she gave William the cheque and was on the sofa and throw her arms behind and was smiling, that was cute.

Yeah, I loved that :lol::P

Not long until Luke's gallery opening night :ph34r:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved today's episode.

Loved the scene with Harold, John and Maria when they were trying to find a new face for the company.

Harold: What happened to your assistant?

Maria: Oh, he quit.

Harold: Another one?

Maria: Well it's not my fault, I threw a muffin at him as if it was a brick and he ran out of here like a little girl :lol:

And the line about that chick dying in Africa by Hippos :lol: And when Maria was coughing and acting innocent when John suggested her to be the face lol.

Luke's painting! One of my favourite scenes! Michelle and Maria are going off and William randomly goes "I'll buy it!" LMAO

Poor Doris dying :( and the hit on Michelle is still going ahead! :o

Luke and Michelle's story tomorrow :( Gah! Annoying!

I missed todays episode, and i'll only get to see half of tomorrows. I hate uni <_<

oh noz, i wanted to watch the Luke's painting ep, and i missed it :( And Nikki's preggers :o does she tell William?? Sophia will be happy :P

That Harold, Maria, John scene sounded funny :lol:

Oh i hope i can watch on thursdee, or i'll have to record it and watch it. Im getting sick of Luke and Michelle now, all they do it break up and make up, its annoying. Wheres Lancey, i want him back :P

Alex is sooo cute, poor baby and Gloria and Doris :(

Archived