Fashion House aka Secret Obsession

Guest *dW*

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michelle and Maria's scene was pretty quick. I forgot what happened :lol: Just threats etc. And Luke had a go at her because Maria thinks Michelle is stealing him away from her.

Luke found out William was his sponser and went nuts.

Nikki and William are still going out.

Eddie invested the 21 million dollars into Gianni and wants majority of the company.

The Eddie/Tania scene was quiet random. It happened in the last five minutes. I think it was at Gate they met, Tania was acting all sluty as she does then they Eddie took her to a 'real' party and drugged her.

Thanks Drew

Tania deserves everything she gets.

Why is Luke angry at Michelle, just coz William is helping her. He should be happy that Michelle is starting up her own business and is getting some independance.

Hopefully i wont miss it tomorrow :D

awww...cuteness. Why would Luke be mad at William. I love William and Luke together (in a brotherly way) William is very brotherly to Luke, but he keeps pushing him away, its annoying <_< William is the only decent family Luke has, Maria is a loser

Loved this episode!

Juliana is such a bitch! That news report was funny and shows that Maria always comes out on top, but they were such bitches!

The end scene cracked me up when Maria bashed Lance :lol:

I'm going to miss the next two episodes :( so if one of you guys could keep me updates, that'll be great!

Not much going on here since Drew is away:(

Todays episode the last bit at the end was hillarious when Sophia and William barged into Marias office and the music with the slowmotion of Sophia and Marias faces. :P ClASSIC!

Archived