I Hate Drew Club

Guest Cerise

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

16. He has a horrible habbit of putting his Hands on his Hips and thinks it makes him look Cute though it only looks Cute when other Guys do it :P

LMAO! I agree when Belle was asking who was his secrret gf, he did the hip thing, trying to look cool. Made him look like a prat because he was hands on his hips and looking over her shoulder, pouting!. Try to be Summer Bay's next top model looser

21. He always wants to leave the Bay but never does it <_<

I know. Why does fate stop him? He wants to go - so let him go. Goddamnit!

im watching harry hills tv burps at the mo, hes so funny :)

Haha! I was watching that too :wink: Minty (off eastenders) 'peeing' in the garage :P

The purpose of a 'Character Depreciation' thread like this one is to discuss the negative points about a character and why you dislike them as a character or dislike their prescence in the show. It is not intended as somewhere to make negative comments about the actor's looks or a place to hang out for a general chat.

Please keep this thread on topic, bearing in mind the above, or it will be closed.

Archived