Pokemon

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I almost forgot. I've got Pokemon Dungeon Rescue (or some combination of those words) now, and my rescue team is called Team Summer Bay :D. My best friend is a Pikachu named Robbie. So far I've got 3 poochyenas, Belle, Ric and Cassie, and an Absol named Dean. I really need to get back into that.

I used to love waking up in my younger years (I'm 13) and everyday before Year 4 (Now Year 9) I would watch an episode of Pokemon on a program called Cheese TV, 7:30am, Channell 10

Pokemon at 7.30, Dragon Ball Z at 8. Ah, those were the days. Although Yu-Gi-Oh at 8 suits me just fine. The series they've got running on "Toasted TV" (cruddy version of Cheez TV) now has dragons in it, so I guess it evens out. I wish Bakura was in this series but he's not. He's not :(

Did you know that Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh and Tracey from Pokemon are voiced by the same person? Well they are. I forget the guy's name. So strange that one, Tracey, can be so irritating and repulsive, while the other, Bakura, can be so... ah, I don't think I can find the words. Me want Bakura, let's leave it at that.

How did I know your best friends name would be Robbie :P

Lmao! :D

Edit: Ohh yeah. The days of Dragon Ball Z!

I used to like Cheese Tv. Havnt watched it in a few years, sucks that they have changed the name.

Do you still watch it?

Did you know that Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh and Tracey from Pokemon are voiced by the same person?

No, I didnt actually. I like Tracey.

What was that dueds name in Pokemon that went around with Ash and co?

I've been up at ungodly hourse lately, so I've been watching Toasted TV to catch Yugi at 8.

Which dudes are you talking about, pacifically?

Misty is the red haired girl. She has water type pokemon. She and her sisters run the Cerulean City Gym. Ash owes her a new bike...

Brock is the Asian looking guy with dark skin. He has rock type Pokemon. His mother died and his father left town, so he was left to raise about 10 of his younger brothers and sisters, as well as running the Pewter City Gym. His dad eventually came back so he was free to travel with Ash and Misty.

Tracey is Tracey. *Tries to be nutral in describing...* He's an artist who sketches things. He has a Marill. He left the gang to be Professor Oak's aide.

When Ash moves onto the Ruby/Sapphire pokemon (can't remember the actual name of the region) he gets lumped with two young siblings (to each other, not to Ash), Max and May. Despite having a pokemon Gym leader for a father, May apparently knows nothing about pokemon. She prefers entering her pokemon into Beauty pagents, rather than battling with them. Max knows a lot, but he's young and is still learning.

Then there's Gary. He's Professor Oak's grandson. He's Ash's "rival." Ash used to hate that Gary was always beating him, but then he saw Gary get beaten in the pokemon league and had a realisation that winning isn't everything, and you should only really be in competition with yourself. So now he and Gary are friends, or as is my understanding.

I think that pretty much covers all of Ash's travelling buddies. They often pick up randoms along the way, but they change almost every episode, so I won't go into that :P

Tracey, Pokemon:

tracey.jpg

Weird lookin, useless, and unbearably annoying with no substance and no point to him whatsoever. Did he ever have a purpose other than to sit around and draw? I know I can't talk, but I'm not claiming to be interesting enough to star in a popular cartoon!

Bakura, Yu-Gi-Oh:

Good Bakura

bakura.gif

Quiet, shy, wounded individual covering years of pain and torment with a soft voice and gentle smile.

Evil Bakura

bakura2.gif

Soulless theif, taking what he wants without any thought to those who try to stand in his way. Or so he says. Me thinks he cares for Good Bakura, but to admit that is to admit he cares at all.

Positively amazing that one guy can voice such distinctly different characters.

Now that I think about it, Ted Lewis (I looked it up - I knew it was Ted something) actually voices Giovani, the Team Rocket boss in Pokemon as well! Giovani kinda sounds like Evil Bakura... :wub:

Oh that's just the evil showing through.

Yeah, Ash nicked Misty's bike in the second (or third) episode so he could get Pikachu to a Pokecenter after he was attacked by a flock of angry spearow. At some point, however, the bike recieved a dangerous jolt of electricity and got totally fried. Hence Ash owing her a new bike.

Archived