Pokemon

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching the 3rd movie now, "Spell of the Unown." Awesome movie. Very understated and sophisticated. I love Entei, and the fact that he's voiced by Dan Green (Yugioh) certainly sweetens the deal. Ooh Entei just spoke. *Chills*

The crystal landscape is beautiful too. I think it's the kind of movie that you could enjoy, even if you didn't know much about pokemon. I suppose you'd just ignore the battles :P. Although the one's with Molly proving that she can be an adult/pokemon trainer are pretty poignant, I think.

lol, I think I'm being slightly over-analytical about this. Just watch the movie, em :P

Sigh. I wish *I* had Entei/Dan Green to do my bidding and make my every wish a reality. That would be so cool.

Omg im so glad someone started this thread, I love pokemon! Lets see which pokemon games do I have...yellow, red, gold, leaf green, sapphire, mystery dungeon and ranger...whoa i think im abit too obsessed with it but I cant help it. I love the games. But the cartoon has kinda gone downhill after the first season. I didnt bother to watch it when it went to the johto league because i lost all interest. I loved the first season though. My fave pokemon is and will always be Pikachu! Pika pika!

Fav movie? Definently the first one. Loved it loved it loved it. Hmm fav legendary...Mew! So cute!

Why oh why did they replace misty with may and max. I refuse to like them! :angry:

Grr. Oh well that wont stop me from loving pokemon overall. I am a huge poke fan! Hehe.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived