Pokemon

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh the memories! Jigglypuff was cute, there was another one that was similar... damn I can't remember. The competitiveness between Ash and Gary was so funny, I always liked watching that. I actually came home this morning after work and Pokemon was on TV... talk about a sign. I stopped watching years ago when Tracey came on, did not like him at all.

"Pokemon the First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back" is one of my favourite movies. I'm in love with James and some days, Brock. They're both voiced by Eric Stuart, who I am in love with, and who also plays Seto Kaiba in Yu-gi-oh. (I'm in love with Seto Kaiba...). I think he either voices Squirtle or Charmander as well, but I can't remember which one..

Ahhh, Brock... yes... along with Optimus Prime, Megatron, Starscream and Keith from Voltron... he was one of my cartoon crushes. Lol :P I'm sad I know, but I always just loved certain characters and tuned in to watch them. I have no idea why... and I have no idea why I just admitted that.

I love dozens of cartoon characters, so you'll get no shaming from me :P

I'm pretty sure Pokemon is still going, but I haven't seen it ages. Last I heard they were talking about replacing the American company that redubs the voices! No Eric! No Rachel! No Ted! No chick that voices Ash! :o What's the point!? Heck, I couldn't even stand it when they replaced Mai on Yu-Gi-Oh, I can't imagine having a whole cast switch. *Shudder.*

I always prefered jigglypuff.

Jigglypuff was originally supposed to be Ash's pokemon but it got switched out for Pikachu. I don't quite remember why, but I think it had something to do with Jigglypuff being a bit on the girly side, whereas Pikachu was more neutral.

Topic fixed up. :)

This site has ep guides on the latest series: serebii.net. I'll post my faves later.

ETA: Does this one look a bit suss.....Medicham.gif

Lmao. That looks wrong.

I couldn't choose a few, so here is my top 20 Pokemon. :lol:

It wouldnt let me post all the pictures..but from what you choose...

I like/love 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18.

Archived