Pokemon

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Squirtle. Charizard.

:)

"Pokemon the First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back" is one of my favourite movies. I'm in love with James and some days, Brock. They're both voiced by Eric Stuart, who I am in love with, and who also plays Seto Kaiba in Yu-gi-oh. (I'm in love with Seto Kaiba...). I think he either voices Squirtle or Charmander as well, but I can't remember which one..

Eric Stuart is a country/rock singer and I have two of his albums, as well as the Yu-Gi-Oh soundtrack, where he features on a few tracks. He's also the voice director on Yu-Gi-Oh, and I'm not sure but he might have directed Pokemon at some point. I really like Eric Stuart...

Ahem.

While the character of Pikachu rocks, as a pokemon, it's not one of my favourites. I like fire types, but electrics are my second favourite.

My favourite pokemon are:

Ninetales

anime038.jpg

Charizard

anime006.jpg

Arcanine

anime059.jpg

Rapidash

anime078.jpg

Houndoom

anime229.jpg

Jolteon

anime135.jpg

Raichu

anime026.jpg

Espeon

anime196.jpg

Arbok

anime024.jpg

Persian

anime053.jpg

I'm not a fan of the new Ruby/Sapphire pokemon, who refuse to play nice with all the older pokemon. (No trading between them my a** <_<). I do however like:

Mightyena

anime262.jpg

Delcatty

anime301.jpg

Absol

anime359.jpg

I spent so much time collecting all those images... Hm. I wonder if I'm avoiding writing something that I can't quite get into... :huh:

I used to like the bad guys, what were their name again? Team Rocket I think? lol What was the cat's name that could talk? Meow or something :lol: I used to like that episode when they had flashbacks and they showed how he began talking hahaha.

I used to like the bad guys, what were their name again? Team Rocket I think? lol What was the cat's name that could talk? Meow or something :lol: I used to like that episode when they had flashbacks and they showed how he began talking hahaha.

Jessie and James...my brother owns lots of the videos. I loved their theme-song thingy.

Wow. Emmasi, you sure seem to like alot of Pokemon...and I thought I was the only obsessed fan :D

Yeah Drew...team roket are evil!

I also seem to like the following Pokemon

Sandshrew

Meowth

Psyduck

Charmander

Squirtle

Jigglypuff

...and more.

I would find pictures, but i'm abit lazy :P

x x

Archived