The LOL thread

Guest Eli

Yeah, Micheal O'Leary was on the radio the other day and he said "Well, if we can't charge passengers to enter the toilets, we'll charge them for exiting them" . I've flown once with them and I hated it. I'd gladly save up and pay for an Aer Lingus flight :D

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Micheal O'Leary was on the radio the other day and he said "Well, if we can't charge passengers to enter the toilets, we'll charge them for exiting them" . I've flown once with them and I hated it. I'd gladly save up and pay for an Aer Lingus flight :D

wow what an ***hole. Micheal O'Learly sound like an absolute ****job. Virgin Blue here in Aus contemplated introducing a similar rubbish scheme, I'm not sure if they are or are not going ahead with it. if they are, they deserve to go out of business.

• 4 weeks later...

My aunt told us a funny story. Well, funny may not be the right word but still...

One of her colleagues told her about a man she knows. Don’t worry it’s not hard to get. :P The only thing you should know is: I’m talking about a man who had his spleen removed several years ago.

This man went to a certain hospital to have some tests done. A few days later, he went to the doctor to get his results. The doctor told him there was something wrong with his spleen and he had cervical cancer. The man was a bit surprised to say the least as he is a man and therefore does not have a cervix nor a uterus and his spleen had been removed. So he asked the doctor to repeat what he just said. The doctor told him the exact same thing.

The doctor told him that it was true, that it said so on the papers he had in front of him which had his name on it. He didn’t get embarrassed or notice what he said was impossible. :rolleyes:

The man asked if he could get a copy of the results and the doctor just gave them to him. My aunt’s colleague saw those papers and couldn't believe it.

Where did that doctor get his degree? :blink: Thank God it is not the hospital where my relatives and I go when we have to get something checked. :rolleyes:

Sunrise this morning, with Todd, Esther, Linc. Linc pretending to be a gurrelia and Esther pretending to be Mel. It was funny when Esther was like "What about Belle" when Todd shot Linc with a "dart". Loved Esther's acting! She really looked terrfied of Linclon LOL!!

The video can be see on the sunrise website.

Sunrise this morning, with Todd, Esther, Linc. Linc pretending to be a gurrelia and Esther pretending to be Mel. It was funny when Esther was like "What about Belle" when Todd shot Linc with a "dart". Loved Esther's acting! She really looked terrfied of Linclon LOL!!

The video can be see on the sunrise website.

I cant find it on the website? is it up yet...cause i kinda dont know what i'm looking for.. :lol: any hints? Lol

Archived