Behind the Scenes (Part 2) (by Traceve) - comments

Oxidizer

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious? Crap..... I'll rectify that in a moment:

Aw, Amy Matthews is funny... Sunday knickers....

Kate's really brave to step into the lion's den.... Well, I'm glad at least someone else sees some good in DB... See, told you he wasn't all that bad. He's just misunderstood. You just need to understand him that's all... He's really nice deep down.... :P

Aw, go Rhys for asking Becca to Nic's birthday party! They're the new "it" couple, I reckon. Lol... Interesting choice of person to ask if whether or not he should ask Becca to the party. Where in the world is Tim? He should've been off betting about this... Altho, it wouldn't have worked for this scene.

Rark :wub: what can I say? I love them both together. I want a Rark wedding. You must have a Rark wedding. It's not complete without it... *hint*

Lol, isn't Claire extremely bossy. More like she's so uptight. She needs to let go a little bit. And, may I add, Go Bobby for standing up for his girl.

“You know, she looks after your daughter. A little bit of politeness wouldn’t kill you,” Bobby told her after Averyl was out of earshot. He then headed outside after Averyl.

Really love that line. I would've killed to see Claire's face when he said that.

And, :o Jodi! Kids, lessons to learn from this: Always wear your seatbelts no matter how far or how short a journey is. :P

All in all, fantastic chapter. A lot of interesting bits and pieces here and there. Love it a lot. And, update soon, Shan. I'm going away soonish....

See, told you he wasn't all that bad. He's just misunderstood. You just need to understand him that's all... He's really nice deep down.... :P

Oh yes, but only you would say that! :lol:

Rark :wub: what can I say? I love them both together. I want a Rark wedding. You must have a Rark wedding. It's not complete without it... *hint*

Hint taken.

:o Jodi! Kids, lessons to learn from this: Always wear your seatbelts no matter how far or how short a journey is.

Yes! Always wear seatbelts people!

Thanks Chrissie, and Lil for the big grin.

Teaser's will be up tommrow. :)

Forgot! Here are a few teasers now.

“I have an idea,” Ada said suddenly grinning. Claire spun around and waited for Ada to continue.

“Egg and spoon race!” Ada grinned. Claire raised her eyebrows.

Kate was licking her lips, “Mmm, I like eggs!”

“This one is for running with not eating,” her team mate Becca said.

“Gossiping no doubt,” Rachael laughed,” The men are going to be drunk no doubt before the band even arrives.”

“What band?” Claire asked her.

:D

• 1 month later...

I can't believe it's over :(

That was a great way to finish it. Loved all of it!

Aww I'm so glad that Jodi was okay, and the baby :D

Are you sure none of us can persuade you to do a part 3? It would be fab if you did...*looks hopeful*

CHRISSIE!? No way...

After the way she went on, it was like she wanted to find out. :P I am definitely shocked...

Please please please do a part 3. I'll give you some chocolate if you do :P:D

That was a great chapter, I really hope you write more!