Behind the Scenes (Part 2) (by Traceve) - comments

Oxidizer

There's my cue... The teaser means my turn to comment. :P

I really feel for Holly. She's so hung up on Bobby that she's neglected poor Paul. I'm glad she's come to the realisation soon. Because I don't want to see her marriage break down coz of Bobby. It's not H&A lol.

Bobby/Av are so cute... When's it going to be Rhys and Becca?!? They need their time too.

Paul/Jodi scene very cute. Adorable... Let's hope they have a baby boy so that they can name him Jack lol...

Becca so does like Nickerz but it's wrong. It's soooo wrong. I agree with Alli that certain people need to pay attention to it. Love the Becca/Ava scene. Ava's too adorable.

Shannon, my favorite scene in the entire chapter is not the DB scene [surprise surprise!] but it's the one with Ray, Cornelia, Lyn and Lynne. I love how you have them talking about the going ons in the place. It's like a summary of what's happened so far. Nicely done.

Crap, the love of my life has a love interest. Darn... I knew it was too good to be true. But, I still love him anyway. I feel so bad for him... He's like an outcast.... But I guess that's what makes him so loveable :P [well, to me anyway.]

Lol, go DB for yelling at the Amy's and Chris H. They deserved it. Forever arguing. And, I love how you put in Tim/Ada in there betting. It made the scene hillarious.

That was a brilliant chapter, Shannon. And the teaser was really lmao....

Update soon. :D

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap, the love of my life has a love interest. Darn... I knew it was too good to be true. But, I still love him anyway. I feel so bad for him... He's like an outcast.... But I guess that's what makes him so loveable :P [well, to me anyway.]

:lol::rolleyes: Yes we all know about your love affair with DB!

Thanks Aaron, Becky, Tasha, Chrissie and Kyle

(Just for reference, I'm vewy cute when I pout) :wink:

And where is some proof to back up that statement? :P

Shannon, I think you'd better update and get it over and done with and then maybe you can concentrate on Heartbreak :P

And, you owe me. [Else certain people will get it in certain fics as well as a certain someone :ph34r: ]

Edited by swfc