Bad Mistake

Guest -ParaisGal-

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:angry: Tasha is number two on my little Paris hitlist lol first is Sam :)

Come On Sian!!!!!! lol she took the freaking kiddy and shes number two to sam???? lol :P

Sam is evil in one of Paris' other fics! So she is number one for that and having terrible hair.

Great chap Pari! :P

Poor Martha.

-Note- I sort of made it from the whole Mumma Rose saga lol. Obsessed woman. Lol. I liked the Mumma Rose storylines, except when she had Martha too.

Chapter Thirteen:

Two weeks later

“We have some rather bad news.” Peter broke to Martha and Jack the next morning “We found Tasha’s car, and inside was some blood. We’re not sure if it was Tasha’s or Linden’s, but it was blood and that means something. The car, which was pretty old, wasn’t in good condition either.”

“So there’s a chance my daughter could be bleeding to death.” Martha demanded, trying not to show her pain and hurt “Tasha takes my daughter as a substitute daughter, and there’s a chance she may have murdered her. This is horrible!” She said, glaring at Peter.

“This is another reason. Maybe Tasha just cut herself, so we’d think something bad had happened, to cut us off the trail? Maybe she hasn’t even harmed Lin.” Jack tried to calm Martha.

“What if she has, Jack. What if she has?” She asked, trembling.

------------------------

“None of the blood was Lin’s. It was Tasha’s.” Peter confirmed, relieved with the results.

Martha breathed a relieved sigh “So what are the chances she was injured? Pete she’s a disabled child!” She said.

“She was disabled?” He said, startled.

“Cerebral palsy.” Martha replied, looking at him “That could have injured her more, couldn’t it? I can’t believe this is happening.”

“It’s alright. It’s alright.” Jack repeated, pulling Martha into a tight embrace.

“Pete we’ve got a lead!” Lara said, hurrying into the office.

“I’m coming.” Jack said instantly.

“No-”

“I’m coming. She’s my daughter, she’ll be happier with her father there than with total strangers!” He snapped.

-----------------------------

“She didn’t leave an address but there’s a high chance she’ll come back.” Jack was told a few hours later. They’d had to fly to Brisbane, where they’d been informed that Tasha had departed from a flight with a small child. Now, they were at the hospital where she’d obviously had her injuries checked.

“Was the little girl hurt at all?” Jack asked, desperate.

“She seemed alright, a bit shocked. She was crying a lot, she wasn’t very happy. But I guess that’s because she’s not with her parents.” A nurse told him.

“I’m her father.” He said grimly.

“Then this must be harsh on you.” She said simply.

“It is, it’s hard on her mother and brother to.” He said, already looking at Peter “What now?”

“We wait and see if Tasha comes back.” Peter said simply “We can only hope, Jack. We can’t go racing down a false trail.” He said, with a shrug.

“Come on Pete we’ve got to go-”

“Do you want to be sent back to Summer Bay Constable? I can make that happen!” He snapped “I understand you’re worried about your little girl but please, this is the best chance. They said she had to come back because she didn’t have something so we wait. And hide.” He added.

--------------------------

“I don’t think she’s coming.” Jack said, hurt and pain filling his dark eyes.

“We’ll give it a bit longer.” Peter assured him “Don’t worry hopefully she’ll turn up.”

“Pete imagine this was Drew. How would you go with me saying don’t worry, we’ll give it a bit longer. Tell me Pete how would you go?” He asked moodily.

“I’d be like you.” He admitted “And that’s the only reason I let you on that flight. Because I was thinking if it was Drew when he was two.”

“Thanks Pete.” He said gratefully.

“As you said, it’d be better for your little girl if you were there when she was here. I know that, everyone knows that.”

“It’s been nearly a month Pete. I reckon she’s long gone. Martha’s just so empty. She looks after Jay but she’s just been so affected by all of this. She can’t stand it, she hates not knowing.”

“I know. I would too.” He said, placing his hand on Jack’s shoulder “But it will come through. You will get your daughter back.”

“I hope so. I don’t know how we’d go if we didn’t.”

------------------------

“How are you?” Tony asked a depressed Martha. When she didn’t answer he sighed, sitting next to her “Look, it’ll be okay. She’ll come home.”

“What if she doesn’t Tony? What if my little girl doesn’t come home? Sure Jack’s out there looking but I’m sure he won’t find her. Tasha’s hidden her too well! I hate this!” Martha said furiously.

“Excuse me?” A timid voice asked from the door “I’m looking for Martha Mackenzie.”

“Do you mean Martha Holden? She’s the same person. Married name is Holden.” Martha said.

“Yeah. I heard you’d lost your daughter, and I’m pretty sure I know where she is.” Came a firm voice.

NEXT CHAPTER: Is she telling the truth? Will she lead Martha to Linden?

ANOTHER NOTE: The tragedy will be in another chapter, which will happen soon. I want this sorted lol.

OMG did you just make another chapter where she is lost? :o not nice Paris not nice lol :P well excellent chpater well not excellent chapter well written hahah lol:P well.. cant wait for the next one im hoping its up sometime tomorro seen as though you've gone to sleep lol :P

xoxo

<3 Tiff

Archived