Bad Mistake

Guest -ParaisGal-

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter Seven

“Look who it is.” Jack smirked as Luc, Mattie and Tony came onto the beach.

“This is turning into a hugely unorganised get together.” Martha said with a laugh.

“Is that such a bad thing?” Jack demanded, standing beside her.

“No, but also don’t you dare throw me in!” She threatened “I’ll make you pay.” She said sweetly.

“No you won’t.” He smirked at her, trying to grab her.

Martha kicked him hard in the shins, a move that him had moving away from her pretty damn quickly “Does that make you realise you’re never going to win Jack Holden?” She asked, smirking.

“No, it doesn’t. Because I will win!” He said, frowning at her “I can’t believe it took you that long to figure it out!” He said, shaking his head in amazement.

“I can, she’s pretty slow.” Luc said, standing near them.

“That was totally uncalled for!” Martha protested.

“So what, you deserved it.” Jack smirked at Martha.

“I can’t believe this is happening.” Martha said, shaking her head in disbelief.

“I can. I saw it coming way off. Like over by that lifeguard.” Ric smirked.

“Very funny.” Martha muttered.

-----------------------------------------------------

Tash stood in the water, a little way off, glaring at her ex best friend. So the little sneak decided to come back, sweet talk Jack and take him away from her. She’d get him back. He left Martha for her once he’d do it again. She turned as she heard someone behind her, realising it was Robbie “Hey.” She said, giving him a smile.

“Hey yourself.” He said softly, looking where she was looking “Does it hurt, watching them together?” Rob asked, really wanting to know.

“Yeah it does.” She said softly.

“I guess you heard they have kids?” He asked her.

“Yeah I have.” She said, still in a soft voice.

“I’ve heard what you’ve done. The car accident, did you do that purposely?” He asked.

“I was upset, I wasn’t really aiming for Martha’s car.” Tasha said with a shrug.

“I hope that is the truth, Tash.” He said firmly “I hope you didn’t intentionally try to move those three from the equation. If you did, you’re going to regret it.” He said firmly.

“Rob.” Came a bubbly voice.

“Hey Clara.” Rob greeted her, giving Tash one last dirty look “C’mon let’s go.” He said, leading her off.

“Rob whose that?” Tash asked, confused.

“My girlfriend, Clara.” He said simply.

Tash watched as Robbie left. No man in the Bay had wanted to go out with her for ages and she knew it was because of everything that had happened. She had to do something.

--------------------------------------

“Hey guys!” Rob greeted them, walking over arm in arm with Clara.

“Hey Rob! Hey Clara!” A choir of voices called out.

“Is this one big reunion? Aww how sweet.” Rob said, a grin breaking on his face.

“One you’re not invited to.” Martha said with a grin.

“That’s harsh. Too harsh.” Rob complained.

“Deal with it.” Clara said with a laugh. She was like Robbie, and the pair had been going out for a while now and very much in love, one year in love in fact. The divorce to Tash had come through, and everyone was grateful. Clara had had brown hair with blonde streaks and a good tan, obviously a beach girl. Rob and Clara had been introduced through mutual friends and the romance had blossomed.

“Extra harsh!” Robbie complained.

----------------------------------

Tash watched the group again. Rob had left her in quiet, and she hated the fact he was dating another girl, hated the fact he’d divorced her. How come Jack got to step right back into his relationship, dumping her at the same time. What was so special about Martha? She’d find out, and she’d get them.

--------------------------------------------------

“Where’s Lin?” Martha frowned, asking Jack.

“She was with you.”

“No she’s not. She’s been with you!” Martha said, now worried.

The pair searched the grounds, asking everyone and soon everyone realised Lin was gone. It was only a matter of minutes before it was realised Tash had disappeared to.

“She’s taken her.” Martha said, her eyes red with tears “I want my little girl back!” She said desperately to Jack.

“Don’t worry we’ll get her!” Jack assured her. Everyone was starting to head out searching, desperate to find the little girl lost.

“I can’t believe Tash’d do this! Taking a child from her mother!” Robbie fumed.

NEXT CHAPTER: Will they find Lin in time, or has Tash disappeared for good with that little girl?

PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW!

:angry: Tasha is number two on my little Paris hitlist lol first is Sam :)

Come On Sian!!!!!! lol she took the freaking kiddy and shes number two to sam???? lol :P

Paris if you dont make them find Lin.... VERY SOON... AKA next chapter.... AKA within the next 2 hours lol :P.... i will kick you... HARD!!!!!! lol Great Chapter Miss Paris

“I can. I saw it coming way off. Like over by that lifeguard.” Ric smirked.

lmao lame... but funny lol :P

Update ASAP Paris

<3 Tiff

Chapter Eight

“That little cow.” Martha said angrily, at the police station.

“You need to think positive. I’m sure we all want to make Tasha pay but this isn’t the way. Lin needs her mother to be strong for her, to know she’ll return. What if her mother gives up hope, Martha?” Jack asked, sitting in a chair.

It had been three hours. Three very long, angry hours. Tasha’s apartment had been completely empty. Nobody had been there for about half a day. And they knew why. She’d taken a child, and she had no intention of giving this baby up, back to her mother. She’d taken Linden Holden and run for it as fast as she could.

“I can’t stand this. I can’t take it!” She stressed, running a hand through her already messy hair “Tash doesn’t know about her cp, she doesn’t know anything about her. She’s in the arms of a stranger! I should’ve watched her closer!” She cried.

“There wasn’t anything you could’ve done!” Jack said forcefully “You couldn’t have, and it was on my part too, I wasn’t watching her as much. Sure everyone was making sure the kids weren’t alone in the water but that was about it. Obviously Tash realised they’d be searching “Peter any news?” Jack asked quickly, as he noticed Peter come out of the interview room, where they’d been being informed on the situation.

“Sorry no. Did Tash ever mention a favourite place?” He asked, looking at them both.

“Um, Rob might know.” Martha said quietly.

“Alright.” He said “Hang in there alright?” He said, before heading off to question Robbie.

“I can’t lose her Jack.” She whispered “She’ll be so scared she’ll have no idea what’s going on. She won’t know where I am, or where you are, or Jay. She needs us.” She whispered, tears flowing freely down her red cheeks.

---------------------------------------

A few days passed, Tasha had really made herself well hidden, and with her she’d hidden Linden somewhere very secure. Everyone was dedicated to finding that little girl, who’d been so cruelly taken from her parents.

“Why would Tasha do this, I don’t know.” Peter said, looking at McGrath.

“Well Jack was dating her then went back to his wife. That’s probably why, she wants revenge on the both of them for ruining her life. Or so she thinks that way.” He said with a sigh.

“That might be right. We’ve rung Josie Russell, she’s not heard from her. Irene hasn’t been contacted, neither has her father. So she’s definitely run off with her, it’s no coincidental that her flat turns up empty the day Linden goes missing. I wonder if she’s been planning this ever since she found out Martha was back with the kids. Probably has, she’s desperate for revenge and won’t stop till she gets it. That’s how she’s thinking.”

“It’s a wrong way for her to be thinking. She’ll be up for kidnapping a child soon.”

“We have to find her soon, before Tasha leaves the country. When and if she leaves we’ll have lost all chance of finding that little girl.”

“Did you warn all airports and everything?” McGrath asked.

“Yes we’ve done all that, but she might slip through. She’s a smart girl, or so we thought. She’s not been using her brains lately either.” Peter said with a sigh.

“Pete.” A voice called.

He turned around, seeing Jack there, dressed in uniform.

“I want to be on the case and I don’t give a damn what you say. I’m going to find my daughter, and I’m not going to let you stop me. It’s been days and we’ve heard nothing. Martha’s begging me to come in, she wants me at home but she’d rather have me here, working to find Lin. So don’t waste your breath telling me I can’t stay.” He ranted.

Pete looked at him “Alright.” He said with a shrug.

“Good.” He said, looking satisfied.

“The only reason I’m letting you on the case is because it’s been days, and because I know how I’d be if it was Drew. But I’m warning you, one stuff up because of your personal feelings-”

“And I’m off, I know. I understand. But there won’t be a stuff up. Tasha’s badly messed up in the head, who knows what she’ll do to Lin. I hate to think it.” He said, he was disgusted in Tasha’s behaviour. It was cruel and heartless to steal a child, and Jack now knew just how it felt to have your child ripped from your arms.

-------------------------

“Any news?” Martha asked Jack desperately as he walked in later that night.

“Nothing. Sorry.” He apologised, reaching out to her, holding her tightly in his arms.

“I hate this.” She said, her tiredness turning to anger “I hate not knowing if she’s even in this damn country. I hate Tasha for doing this to me.”

“Believe me, we’re doing everything we can. Trust me.” He assured her.

“Bring her home Jack. Please bring her home.”

NEXT CHAPTER: Whose totalled car is found, covered in blood?

PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW!

Archived