She's leaving Home

Guest Andy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol home and away is boring :P

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR JOKING!! :angry:

This is a home and away forum!!! How can you say haa is boring, neighbours have to same storylines but a few months later

Im not a home and away fan but i watch home and away, infact ive watched home and away for ages. Thats why i am a member of this board, i like getting spoilers, plus what i say on this board is my opinion and i thought i had the right to express it, there are heaps of you home and away fans on neighbours forums who say what they think of neighbours, im just saying what i think of home and away! :)<_<:wink:

We're not saying you can't criticise the show, but there's a difference between constructive criticism and blatant insults. And there must be something that's keeping you watching - if it was that boring you'd have given up by now (and you definitely wouldn't care enough to join a H&A message board, whether it's to slate the show or not).

Lol home and away is boring :P

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR JOKING!! :angry:

This is a home and away forum!!! How can you say haa is boring, neighbours have to same storylines but a few months later

Im not a home and away fan but i watch home and away, infact ive watched home and away for ages. Thats why i am a member of this board, i like getting spoilers, plus what i say on this board is my opinion and i thought i had the right to express it, there are heaps of you home and away fans on neighbours forums who say what they think of neighbours, im just saying what i think of home and away! :)<_<:wink:

Just go back to your neighbours forum then - I am sure you will have plenty to talk about there - Like how to try and pull in more viewers?

Go on back there and leave us alone!

Nobody is saying you don't have a right to state your opinion. What people are taking offence to is that you're spamming up the forum with posts stating your opinion as fact with no proof whatsoever and then when people point out that your information is false you slag off home and away. As far as I can see there can be only two reasons for such behaviour, spamming the board or trying to wind other members up. Dan F has already offered to cancel your account with Back to the Bay, if you don't want to take that option I think you should at least try to respect the viewpoints of members on here and not try to aggrevate them by posting incorrect facts and blatant insults.

Archived