She's leaving Home

Guest Andy

She hasnt left yet but she is going to leave!

Next year she'll be out.

Ooo well poor home and away and loosing its spark...........

Alf wont leave, Ray confirmed he renewed his contract for five years! Thats alot.... :blink:

Why are you so bothered? It will be sad if she goes, but I'm not looking at this through rose-tinted glasses. The facts are she may well leave as she's expressed an interest in doing other things, but nothing has been confirmed. At the same time, Channel 7 is doing everything it can to big up the rumours as it adds to publicity, which increases ratings. So all in all, at this stage no one can say for sure one way or the other.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that she will leave - Her comments about the "little girl growing up on home and away" seems to make out that shes sorry that she has stayed so long already, and probably thats what the public see her as.

I was in shock at the season finale, seven done a good job to convice us she is dead...

I think she will survive her stabbing though, but leave some other time throughout the next season - may the episode of the 20th anniversary? Thats when she will probably go - that's next year, right?

I dont want her to leave, shes fantastic these last few years, since Daniel Bennett took over.

She will be really really missed, espically for us the fans who have watched since the begining or the 90's!

Wish Kate well in watever shes decides to do! She will always return one day....

***Still hoping its not true**** :(

If you take what's in tv weeek as confirmation you'd believe anything.

You guys are crazy if you dont find tv week a reliable source!

Get this.

THEY RANG HER UP AND INTERVEIWED HER.

The interveiw was published in tv week.

SHE IS LEAVING

It has been confirmed in atleast 3 articles already.\

Ooooooo well poor home and away will loose its spark.

Ooooo maybe it will loose ratings too. LOL

Normally tv week is a reliable source but that so called ''interview'' with Kate was not one of those times.Yes she said she'd like to leave but that might be 10 yrs from now...and the last bit...''for what COULD be the last christmas with Kate''...as opposed to IS.

Archived