She's leaving Home

Guest Andy

I was reading the quotes Kate made in the article. The one that interested me the most was "Its been a fantastic experience, but now i think i might be ready to look past that". She only said she might be ready doesn't mean she is ready. Im not too sure whether to believe these articles or not as the same quotes seem to be ending up in all the articles that are coming out at the moment. Also its funny that all these articles are coming out now Sallys life is on the line.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For gods sake! Shes leaving! Shes finished! Shes done! Shes leaving Summer Bay Yah!

Why is it so hard to believe? This isnt the only article ive read about Kate leaving, ive read heaps were she confirms it! :ph34r:

It is called a spin. A hoax.

The articles could be a hoax to make it look like the character is gone. It's been done before and will probably be done millions of times after. The element of surprise is something H&A has been lacking for a while so they are making up for it with this.

Don't believe everything you read in articles.

Sally isn't going to die, yet she may leave. If she was dying Seven would of hyped it up for ratings. Yet, these could all be fake articles to boost their ratings when H&A returns because it's all a coincedence that this comes out when her life is on the line.

Anyway, she's still working with the show at this present moment, meaning she's not dead.

My, isn't it incredible how easily led some people are? :wink:

Everything about that article and those quotes was cleverly arranged to imply that Sally might be dead. If she really was dead, they would be doing the exact opposite: trying to make us believe she was still alive.

I am also amazed at the number of "But they did a tribute. That must mean she is dead." type comments. Have you people never heard of red herrings?? If Sally was to die in that attack and they wanted to leave it ambiguous until February, then the tribute would not have been shown until the episode after her funeral. Think about it.

Those articles are incerdeibly contrived. Kate making non-comittal comments about possibly leaving the show some day, realeased just after he finale....come on! You guys are falling right into the trap. It is hilariousKate many leave the show in the near future, but she is not leaving right now. Any money she is still alive come February.

Archived