Only You (by bay girl) - comments

-Jade-

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O just tell him your pregnant, wipe that stupid smile off Megan's Face!

I hope that happens, but I really have a bad feeling about "And things heat up. But for who?" don't know why.

I really can't wait for the next update!

Edited by shawtyy

O just tell him your pregnant, wipe that stupid smile off Megan's Face!

Ok, i've calmed down a bit now, please update soon!

Hmmmm yes I totaly agree nut I have a quick qeustion can you please get rid of Megan she's such a b!a+ch!

Sorry but I had to say that Can't wait for more.

Urghhh Megan. Go away. Keep your hands off My Marthas Jack.

"Oh my god. Are your lips not chapped from all the ass kissing?" Martha exclaimed outloud

^ That line had me laugh outloud, can rely on Martha for a funny insult lol and the reactions to it were funny lol Belle and spitting the drink on Ric i pictured it lol

Aww Lucas looking out for Martha was soooo adorable, they have a sweet friendship and Tony was sweet too.

Anyway great update thank you! Can't wait for more Ihope jack doesnt lower himself to do anything with Megan (eww)

Edited by xsianx

I loved that whole chapter. Had me laughing out loud at the computer and it's great reading about Martha the smartass. I loved Lucas' line aswell.

"I know," Lucas said, walking in on the conversation. "You're a pain in the ass," he told Megan.

Ha ha, you tell her Luc! But i'm still quite annoyed at Martha, if she doesn't tell Jack soon i might scream. As for Megan....... Martha while your getting your sedatitve get something stronger to give to Megan aswell. Hopefully it will bump her off. :D

Great chapter as always, please updated soon. :)

Edited by jacknmarthaluver