Only You (by bay girl) - comments

-Jade-

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was so believeable and very intune with both characters. :D Megan just dissapear already, i mean seriously the girl makes me want to scratch someone's eyes out! Something tells me that Jack won't be too hapy and i think i can guess the decision that Martha makes and why :( Please update really soon, i can't wait to read more. :D

Edited by jacknmarthaluver

oh my godddd!!!! :D thankyou for updating, that chapter was soo good lol all of them are, noo Martha what are you thinking don't go, oh my god i knew Jack was going to get angry :( stupid Megan this is all her fault, please don't let Martha leave even if it is only for a couple of weeks, i can't wait till next chapter i want to see what happens between Lucas and Jack

"Do you love Lucas?" Jack asked his father.

"Of course mate. Why?" Tony laughed.

"He's going to need your protection the next time I see him," Jack exclaimed.

i couldn't help but laugh at that lol that was funny, and yes you should continue i love this fic :D

Edited by Jacksthehottest

So are you all enjoying it so far. Shall I continue?

Did you really need to ask that?

"Do you love Lucas?" Jack asked his father.

"Of course mate. Why?" Tony laughed.

"He's going to need your protection the next time I see him," Jack exclaimed.

Loved that! I actually chuckled. Yes, chuckled. I sat here... and chuckled. Can't believe I chuckled... lol.

Can you PLEASE just end it in a place which doesn't leave me so eager for the next chapter!?! Just once. Please.

Oh, I'd like to request something, your last update before Sunday, can you PLEASE leave it not as such a great cliff hanger? It's just I'm going on holiday, and i can't wait 2 weeks with a line like "And then he jumped..." Or something. Lol. Because that would be harsh. :P

WOW! Just...... wow! I laughed at the same line Nicole did, it was real;ly good. That was a great argument, very heated. I was certainley wrong with what i was expecting to happen but it was even better. O and if you don't continue and leave us there i have a feeling that you will be stalked until you do. :P Pleeeeeeeeeeeease update soon.