The 'I hate Ash' club

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash, I hate Ash,

haha! :lol: but you do love him, you want to strangle him with a big huuuuge hug. or suffocate him with lots of kisses. or as my nan would say eat him up because he is so cute :P

erm i cant say i think that way he sure dont do anything for me rofl ewwww i feel sick even if i was gay i sure wouldnt wanna date him :blink:

haha! :lol: but you do love him, you want to strangle him with a big huuuuge hug. or suffocate him with lots of kisses. or as my nan would say eat him up because he is so cute :P

erm i cant say i think that way he sure dont do anything for me rofl ewwww i feel sick even if i was gay i sure wouldnt wanna date him :blink:

^ lolI like his hair but that is as far as it goes. Oh actually no, I liked his and Marthas first date! how cute his oufit was!!

lol my friend whos gay said he wouldn't go for Ash or Jack lol

I'm starting to like Sam. I still hate Ash though, he is an idiot! I think Sam is really nice towards Jack and she makes him happy, so I'm happy. Martha and Ash are both idiots. well Martha is until she gets abck togetehr with Jack <_<

I HATE sam with a passion (Birdsnest!) lol I kind of like Ash. Don't get me started on Sam though, you will be here till new year.

Archived