The 'I hate Ash' club

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course you can. I remember when I was a newbie ^_^ Good times :):P No actually I prefer being known around the board instead of new. It felt like starting school agin when I first joined...

Anyways, back to the topic. I hate Ash. From his ugly hair to his big feet, oh and not forgetting his terrible fashion sense. I hate Ash!

^ lol you took time to notice his feet? :P

Angel A have you changed your username from angel a to Angel A? or am I imagining things...

I would remove their balls!

:o I'm having terrible mental images :P

haha! lol Go to sleep, forget all tho nasty images...

[

^ lol you took time to notice his feet? :P

Angel A have you changed your username from angel a to Angel A? or am I imagining things...

I would remove their balls!

:o I'm having terrible mental images :P

haha! lol Go to sleep, forget all tho nasty images...

She did indeed change it :P

Sian you should know be now that this thread is for the people who dont like Ash *waves buh-bye* :P

lol I thought she did but then again I'm like sleep deprived and making chirstmas log *Want a piece?* anyone is allowed except the person who told me to go :(

I don't like the character but I like the actor and his hair. I really don't like what Ash is doing :)

Archived