Desire & Despair

Guest Drew

:o

You know I read the top were it said "Drew believed his father, Peter Baker, was dead"

and well I was going to stop reading and send you a very abusive p-m :P

I Think that Pete should be ok and get back with Claire!

I don't want his to be paralysed :(

Update soon :D

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just caught up and its fantastic Drew. Im loving the dark side of Lucas definately makes his character much more interesting. I also really love the way you write Tony his character has a lot more depth in this than the actual show. Cant wait to see what happens between Clare and Josie that should be interesting. Hope there is more soon.

KIRIN

Returning to Summer Bay after all these years has definitely been rewarding. Seeing Sally again after all this time has reminded me to why I’m doing what I am doing… I’m dong this for her, anything to get her back. Me being with Rachel is just a pawn within my plan, there’s nothing serious about our relationship, our relationship is just apart of my plan to finish off what I began. I will be sorry once everything has been completed, question is, will my plan ever finish?

A new week began in Summer Bay, leaving the last behind. Sally Fletcher walked across the top of the beach as the breeze rippled throughout her long brown hair. She rested against the posts of the fencing as she sighed, looking far out into the ocean, trying to relax after the last hard couple of weeks. She smiled when she realized that Kirin may never bother her again and that he was out of her life for good. But that speculation went away when she turned around and saw a tall figure walking towards her; Kirin. Sally ran her hands through her hair when she gathered the courage to walk off, completely ignoring him.

“Sally! Where are you going?” Kirin yelled out with a visible cheeky grin as his laughed echoed with the wind.

“Leave me alone, Kirin!” Sally yelled back. Kirin just stood there and let out a chuckle as he watched her childishly walking off.

“Sally! We have to talk about this! Us!” Kirin began running towards her, running twice as hard as her pace.

“There’s nothing to talk about!” Sally stopped suddenly as she turned around and stared into his eyes.

“There’s plenty to talk about.” Kirin said as he finally caught up to her.

“You’re right… There is…” Sally paused as she looked around, seeing if anyone was listening in to their conversation. “You murdered her, didn’t you?” Sally asked as she began to whisper. Kirin’s face pulled back with laughter as he looked around, trying to pretend he didn’t know what Sally was talking about.

CHAPTER 27: The One Where Will Reveals Himself…

Kirin could tell through Sally’s eyes that he had been caught out, that she had found out that he was the one who murdered Gypsy. “And you only just figured that out now? Sally… I’m shocked.” Kirin chuckled. “Didn’t I tell you I’ll do anything to get you back?” Kirin asked her.

“How exactly is killing one of my friends going to win me back?”

“Well the object that pulled us apart Sally has now been eliminated from our little situation. Without her, there’s no reason for you to doubt me anymore… We can be together again.” Sally looked deep into his eyes, starting to believe that Kirin may be serious. But after all the heartache he’s caused her she didn’t buy his plea one bit. She looked at him with disgust, as she continued to walk towards her car, leaving behind her husband who was know labeled as a murderer.

A very relaxed Rachel Armstrong began to set up her dining table for a romantic night in for her and Kirin. She smiled as she lit up the waxy red candles, which began to make a touching smell as the wick began to burn. As Rachel began to hum to herself, outside, peeking in from the kitchen window, a mysterious person began to take photographs of Rachel, shot, after shot, after shot. Rachel finished humming when she put a relaxing CD on in the stereo. She heard a knock at the door and noticed it was her date, Kirin.

“Kevin, hey.” Rachel smiled as she gave Kirin, or known to her, Kevin an embracing hug.

“Something smells nice.” Kirin evilly smiled as he looked around the room as his arms held Rachel even tighter then ever before. As he continued to look around the room, he saw a photograph of Rachel, Leah and Sally sitting on the coffee table. His smile grew bigger as he continued to stare at the photograph, not letting Rachel go.

The sun continued to set in Summer Bay, and next door to the Pad, the Hunter/Holden house was filled with joy, as everyone began to feel more and more excited for the coming week. The event which will unite their family as one, when Tony and Beth marry. Beth served Tony and Lucas their dinner as they sat around the table, beginning to talk about the wedding, which was on everyone’s mind, besides Tony. Tony’s mind was elsewhere in the house that night. Ever since his talk with Dennis, he couldn’t get Katie out of his mind. How could he though? After all the lies he’s told to Jack and Lucas, it was impossible to keep a deep dark secret out of his mind.

Across the table, Beth could see through his eyes that something was wrong with Tony. After all, he wasn’t involving himself within the conversation about their wedding next week.

“Tony, is everything alright?” Beth asked with a smile as she continued to look across the table, staring into his eyes. Tony never replied back, as he continued to play with his food which was now turning into mush. “Tony?” Beth asked again with a smile. Tony looked up at her, as Katie erased out of his mind.

“Sorry?” Tony asked.

“Is everything alright? You seem like something is on your mind.” Beth replied.

“Oh… It’s nothing.” Tony chuckled as he wiped his thoughts out of his mind. The silence circled around the room until Lucas’ phone rang. As he looked at the person dialing him, he got up as he walked towards his room.

“Um, it’s Holly… I better get this.” Lucas smiled as he walked away.

“Holly, Dennis’ daughter?” Tony asked, out of no where.

“Ugh, yeah…” Lucas replied as he answered his phone. At that moment, Tony’s mouth began to drop slowly as he began to figure out that his son was falling for Holly Gillian, his cousin. Beth noticed Tony’s reaction and knew that something was bothering him.

“Tony? Are you sure everything’s ok?” Beth asked, wanting Tony to open up his problems to her. Tony slowly got up as he walked outside, leaving Beth all alone, sitting by herself at the dining room table. “Tony!? Tony!?” Beth continued to call his name, yet Tony never replied.

Nightfall set itself within the sands of Summer Bay that chilly night. As the stars began to shine within the night sky and as the moon rose itself into the highest skies, Belle Taylor parked herself in front of an apartment block and walked inside, knocking on the front door of a luxurious apartment building. She stood there waiting for several moments as she brushed her hair out of her eyes. The door opened and inside the room stood Will Crawford, looking wet as if he had just came out of the surf.

“I’m glad you could make it.” Will smiled as he let Belle in as they kissed each other on the cheek. Belle walked over to his lounge where she sat down and he sat next to her.

“So, why did you want me here?” Belle asked as she bit her lip. Will let out a small chuckle, as he looked around the room, beginning to sigh.

“I need you to do me a favor… I know you don’t hold a position at Desire anymore, but I believe you would know where Amanda Vale lives.” Will smiled, hoping Belle will give him an answer he’s desiring. Belle gave Will a plain look as she let out a small laugh.

“Ugh… I do. She just moved into a new mansion the other week… Though why? Why would you want to see her?” Belle asked, crossing her legs over.

“Because, I believe she’s the ticket to make me rise within the fashion world.”

“You’re a designer?” Belle asked, sounding confused. Will answered with a ‘yes’ as he moved closer to her.

Belle and Will stared into each others eyes for several moments, until their eyes closed as Belle moved in for a kiss. The kiss began to lead onto something more as their kisses became a lot stronger and more passionate. Will suddenly leapt off Belle, making Belle wonder that there may be something wrong with her.

“Is everything alright?” Belle asked, sounding not too happy as she stared at herself in the mirror.

“Yeah… Everything is just fine… Though, I’m twenty five, you’re almost eighteen-“

“So?” Belle said, stopping Will from finishing his sentence.

“Anyway… It’s late… I have to go visit Amanda and you told me you had a boyfriend.”

“We’re not serious.” Belle said as she moved in closer to Will as he pulled back. Finally accepting rejection, Belle let out a stone cold sigh as she picked her bag up and moved out the door. Will too, sighed as he looked at the address of Amanda Vale which Belle had given him earlier.

Tony watched in the dark as the ocean waves crashed onto the wet sand in front of him. Sitting on the dry sands, Tony couldn’t get Beth and Katie out of his mind. His lies were beginning to tear him apart inside and he couldn’t tell the truth because lies like these, will destroy his family. Tony continued to stare out into the ocean when Dennis Gillian walked up to him and sat down.

“Somebody looks depressed.” Dennis said softly, sounding friendly and not so threatening. As he waited for a reply from Tony, Dennis decided to move on from his earlier question.

“Tony… I just received a call… And it’s news you’re not going to like.” Dennis finished off as Tony ripped away from the ocean views and stared towards Dennis. Wondering, what he was on about.

Amanda walked down the stairs of her empty mansion, looking around the place, she sighed when she noticed it felt like a ghost town. Nothing was there to keep her place alive after everything burnt down within the fire, the fire which was the fault by Leah Patterson-Baker. Amanda walked towards the coffee table and picked up a photograph of her and Belle hugging. Amanda smiled, as she relieved the good memories within her mind. The photograph reminded her of her old life before Desire had began, before all her recent heartbreaks. She placed the photograph down as the doorbell rang. She smiled coldly as she opened the door, noticing it was a man she had never seen before.

“Hi Amanda.” Will said with an overrated smile, hoping for a happy reaction from her. When he noticed he never received that reaction and introduced himself. “It’s me, Will.” Will said with a smile.

“Will?” Amanda said sounding very confused. Will then noticed that Amanda had no idea what he was talking about, she must have forgotten about their past together, he thought to himself.

“Will… William, your brother.” Will said with a smile, hoping Amanda would now realized that her brother was in town. Amanda’s eyes practically bulged out of her head, after hearing the bombshell which was dropped on her.

Tony continued to stare towards Dennis, waiting for the news Dennis had received earlier.

“Well, are you going to tell me?” Tony asked, sounding not so happy. Dennis turned away from Tony as he stared into the ocean.

“I received a call before… From the mental institution.” Dennis began.

“Has something happened to Katie?” Tony asked. “Well what’s wrong, is she ok?”

“She’s fine… She’s definitely fine… In fact, she’s so fine, that the doctors are releasing her.” Dennis finished off as he watched Tony’s mouth drop in awe.

“What do you mean they’re releasing her? They said she’ll never get better!” Tony said as his voice began to rise in desperation.

“They said there wasn’t a good chance of her getting better. But she did… Now they’re releasing her. It’s only a matter of time until she comes to Summer Bay.”

“She’s not going to know where we are.” Tony said as he let out a childish laugh. When he looked at Dennis, he still noticed the serious look within his face.

“She’s coming to Summer Bay Tony… With no family back home, we’re the only family she has left… I’m picking her up tonight, in a few hours.” Dennis finished as he got up and walked up the beach, leaving a devastated Tony behind… If Katie came to Summer Bay, then that would mean his life will be torn apart. His lies would be exposed. His sons will hate him, Beth will leave him… If Tony was going to do something about the situation, he had to think of something, and he had to think of something now!

to be continued

NEXT CHAPTER: A discovery tears Belle’s desires apart as she plans to leave Hunter. As Tony makes a threat, his long-lost-dead wife is about to make a return to Summer Bay.

...and the countdown begins to one of the biggest days in Summer Bay history...

:o :o :o

Kate's coming back, Tony is marrying another woman, and Jack and Luc dont know their mum is alive. Gosh, i love this story :)

Amanda has a brother? And he was kissing Belle?? Ewwwwww, thats incest, yukkk.

Great chapter thought

More please :)

Thanks Tasha, glad you liked it !

If you thought Belle's "uncle" Will was incest for kissing her, how do you think Lucas and Holly would react when they find out they're cousins? :o Afterall, they did sleep with each other in the previous chapter :lol: Ahh, incest love, gotta love it! Lol.

Wow I cant wait for the next update. Poor Lucas and Jack I wonder how they will take the news that their mum is alive and Luc has to deal with the fact that Holly is his cousin, poor guy. Poor Tony too I do feel sorry for him even though he lied to his sons for years, it does seem like he thought he was doing the right thing. Fantastic yet again Drew.

Archived