Desire & Despair

Guest Drew

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, feel free to kill Peter! For a second I thought I read Jack and I was like NO! It was quite funny, I was like stunned. How did I get Jack from Peter? That is utterly confusing. I guess cause I'm obsessed. Please be nice and make Martha's baby Jack's. Please? You know that you want to..

Great writing, I'm loving this!

Is everyone like going to stop reading if I kill Peter? :lol:

Well, it all depends, I guess. It depends on how you kill him off. And, personally, it's fine by me if he has to die for the sake of the story. I'll deal with it. :lol:Don't know about Lil :P

Well you'll just have to see next chapter :P. Though I'm having trouble figuring out who to kill in a few chapters time (big event which kills a few :o) If I kill one person, some wont continue reading and so on :P it's hard to please everyone :lol:

Thankies you guys! Glad you enjoyed it! :D

Is everyone like going to stop reading if I kill Peter? :lol:

^^Should have known :lol: I guess it depends how you kill him... :unsure:

Hopefully my Jacky and Maccy survive this. And the little baby Holden. Mwahaha. Well, kill Peter. Nobody loves him anyway

^^Speak for yourself :P

This chapter should put you all out of your misery, Peter's fate is finally learnt :o

HOLLY

Coming from a world where I lived dangerously, living here feels a bit hard to adjust. Living in Summer Bay feels too safe. I find there’s less and less parties here then there were in my hometown and I need to start to show people how to live life to the fullest. Hanging around Lucas the past few weeks have been somewhat fun. He’s like me in a funny sense of a way, yet there’s something in his mind I can tell he’s eager to try. So hopefully tonight is a night he will never forget when I take him back to my hometown…

The sun rose the next day as the cool temperature swam around Summer Bay. Two legs were digging in and out of the sand as they ran up the beach, beginning from one end and ending at the other. Drew began puffing as he continued his morning jog through the sands of the surf. He quickly forgot about the pain in his legs as the music within his iPod continued to blast through his ears. Drew noticed something in the distance, which looked like a body sleeping on top of the sands. Drew didn’t pay much attention to the body as he continued to jog. Though as he found himself being drawn closer to it, he noticed the blonde hair from the distance. As he ran closer and closer, the body shape looked somewhat familiar, it was then, Drew noticed it was his father, Peter Baker.

“Dad!” Drew screamed as he ripped the earphones out of his ears as he ran towards Peter. Drew fell over the sand once he reached Peter, Drew could tell that he wasn’t in good shape. As he rolled his body over he seemed freaked out as Peter’s face was covered with sand, his mouth was full of drool and that his eyes were staring right at his. It was then, Drew believed his father, Peter Baker, was dead.

CHAPTER 26: The One Where Peter Is Found

From the top of the beach, Lucas looked over at the ambulance down at the beach and watched as Drew got in the ambulance with his father. He didn’t want to get in the way or felt like asking questions, so he just watched on. As the ambulance arised from the sand dune and headed on the road, Lucas was disturbed when Holly ran up to him and gave him an embracing hug. Lucas turned around and looked at Holly through her eyes.

“I’ve missed you!” Lucas said with a smile as he kissed her.

“What happened over there before?” Holly asked as she brushed the hair out of her eyes.

“I… I wouldn’t know. But I’m pretty sure that was Peter that was lifted into the ambulance.”

“You’re kidding? That guy that went missing? They just found him on the beach?” Holly asked.

“Yeah… So, what do you have planned for the day?” Lucas asked as they walked down to the beach.

“Oh, not much… I’m heading back to the West today, for the night.” Holly smiled as she placed her right hand on Lucas’ behind. “You can come if you want.” Holly asked.

“Nah… It’s not really my thing.” Lucas chuckled.

“How can the West, not be your thing?” Holly laughed. “Come on, it’ll be fun, you’ll meet great friends of mine… It will be a great experience, you’ll see a dangerous world you never thought would of existed.” Holly grinned as she kissed Lucas, beginning to slide her tongue into his mouth.

Amanda walked down the stairs of an empty mansion, where she met Dennis at the bottom of the flight. She looked around the posh foyer as she gave him a sweet smile.

“I still can’t believe you bought this for me.” Amanda smiled as she gave Dennis a hug.

“Come on, it’s the least I could do… Your house burnt down, you were a great neighbour to me.” Dennis chuckled as they sat at the bottom of the stairs.

“I guess the timing couldn’t be any more right, after what Leah told me last night.” Amanda said softly, beginning to sound upset. “How could she do this to me? Not only burning down my house, but leave the company? I don’t think I’ll be able to afford to keep the place running.” Amanda wept, as anger and frustration began to build up within her.

“Amanda, it’s going to be ok… If you want, I can buy out her share to keep the business running… And if you really want to, you can always… You know…” Dennis smiled.

“What?” Amanda said with a cheeky smile.

“Always get revenge on her… You can see her house from here anyway, it’s perfect if you want to keep an eye on her.” Dennis said as he pointed out the front window. They watched as they saw the Patterson-Baker house, not too far in the distance as Amanda’s new mansion sat on top of a hill.

“I’ve always loved this location of the Bay… I’m glad it’s not too far from your house.” Amanda smiled.

“It’s not, two minute walk the most… And if you really want to, you can always sell this place and rebuild across the road from us.” Dennis chuckled. Amanda hit him on the shoulder as a tease as her phone began to ring. As she answered the phone, her smile disappeared into fear. As she slowly hung up, Dennis could tell that she just received some bad news.

“It’s Peter…” Amanda slowly said, as tears began to swell up within her eyes. Dennis could tell that something bad had just happened to Peter. All he did was give her a hug for comfort, and held her tight.

Amanda and Dennis bolted through the doors of emergency, where they noticed Leah, Josie, Belle and Drew sitting in the large waiting room. The four of them looked at Amanda, each with a look of disgust, wondering why she would turn up after everything she’s done to Peter. Amanda could tell that she wasn’t wanted and sat herself away from the others.

“What is she doing here with him?” Belle grinded through her teeth.

As she gave a death stare towards Amanda and Dennis, Rachel came out of theater, with a serious look on her face.

“What’s going on? How is he?” Josie asked with fear.

“He’s doing ok… But we’re not too sure what’s wrong with him.” Rachel began to explain.

“What do you mean? Is he going to be ok? Or not?” Drew asked as he placed his hands on his hips.

“We’ve performed a few tests on his condition and it appears that he’s lost all movement along with his voice because he’s been paralyzed.” Rachel softly said, as she watched their eyes fill up with tears.

“Paralyzed!?” Leah screamed. “Rachel? What are you talking about?” Leah asked.

“Either Peter has been in a serious accident which has left him paralyzed, or he’s been injected with some fluid which has vanquished all his movement, making him the way he is, making him paralyzed.” Rachel continued to explain.

“Well, can’t you tell if he’s been injected by fluid or not?” Belle asked.

“That’s what we’re testing him for now.” Rachel said as she walked off.

“Rachel…” Amanda asked, as everyone turned to her. “Is he going to stay paralyzed for life?” She asked.

Rachel gave her a long hard look, trying to find an answer to a question that she couldn’t answer.

“We’ll know for sure once we receive the results.” Rachel answered. As she walked off, Claire came running in and stopped when she saw the looks on everybody’s faces.

“What’s going on? Is he ok?” Claire asked.

“The doctors are still taking tests now…” Leah began explaining to Claire, the information Rachel had told them.

“Who is that?” Belle asked, watching Leah explain the situation to Claire.

“That’s Claire Brody… What the hell is she doing back in town?” Josie softly said as she glared towards Claire.

“You know her?” Asked Belle. “How?”

“Her and Peter were engaged… If she came back to win his heart, she has no idea that she’s about to enter a collision course.” Josie said in a dark and threatening tone.

“Josie… What are you going to do?” Asked Belle, sounding scared deep inside as Josie continued to glare towards Claire.

A hot pink sports car pulled up outside a house, as the sun began to set and the moon began to rise. Holly Gillian and Lucas Holden jumped out of the car as they ran towards a house, holding hands. As they entered loud music was heard from all rooms, people were dancing, people were making out and they were also drinking and taking drugs.

Holly stopped in the doorway and took a big look at the place, she couldn’t help but let her smile grow into a satisfied, overwhelmed grin.

“Welcome to my world.” Holly smiled as they walked deep into the party. Everywhere Lucas turned, Lucas saw things he hadn’t seen in real life, things that were making him fascinated.

“Yo! It’s my bitch!” Cried a young girl named Kelli as she ran up to Holly, kissing her on the cheek with a bottle of beer in her other hand as she pushed her firm curly blonde hair back behind her shoulders.

“Hey bitch, what’s up?” Holly said as she took a sip out of Kelli’s beer.

“Whose the hot baby?” Kelli said loudly, scanning Lucas’ body as Lucas began to go red.

“This is Lucas, he’s my bitch! I only met him a few weeks ago, and I love him!” Holly said as she planted a kiss on his cheek, making Lucas turn a little more embarrassed.

“He’s so cute! How old is he?” She asked, talking about Lucas as he was a small child, sitting at a dinning table during supper time.

“I’m seventeen, eighteen in a few weeks.” Lucas answered with a smile, as he watched Kelli’s smile grow.

“Bitch, I never knew you were into having a toy-boy!” Kelli cackled as she danced off. Lucas let out a small laugh as he looked towards Holly. Holly laughed back as she gave him a hug and they moved deeper into the crowd. A man that was a little older then Holly walked up to them, with a cigarette in his hand and a beer in the other.

“Holly! It’s my little chicky babe! How’s Hunter?” He said as he kissed her on the cheek.

“He’s doing ok… Screwing some chick back at home.” Holly laughed as she held Lucas’ hand. “Lucas, this is Ethan, one of Hunter’s best friends.” She said as she grabbed herself a beer.

“Holly…” Ethan said as he reached for a packet of pills in his jacket. “You want?” He asked.

“Ethan, I feel like something stronger, that stuff doesn’t do it for me anymore.” She smiled.

“What about you mate? You look like a beginner.” Ethan smiled as he handed the packet to Lucas.

“Mate, what she said, I rather something stronger.” Lucas smiled as Ethan looked towards Holly.

“You’ve trained him well Holls, I’ll give you that.” Ethan laughed as he walked off. Lucas looked around the party as Holly began to kiss him on the neck.

“So, what do you think of my old life?” Holly smiled.

“Who says this is your old life? We can come here how often we like.” Lucas chuckled as he gave her a long passionate kiss.

The two then lost themselves in their own world, and before they knew it, people began running away, when voices echoed throughout the room.

“The cops are coming!” A young guy yelled.

“Hide the drugs!” Another screamed as everybody split up in separate directions. Lucas began to grow fear within his eyes and Holly could see it.

“Come on!” Holly said dragging Lucas up the stairs of the house. “Come on!” She yelled, making Lucas run faster. Lucas had never felt so scared in his entire life, just when he started to ‘experience’ life, it felt like everything was ripped away from him.

They entered a dark bedroom which appeared to be empty. Holly dragged Lucas towards the bed and she hid under it, waiting for Lucas to come under.

“Are you coming under or not?” Holly asked as she whispered. Lucas looked around the room, hoping hiding from the cops was the best decision. As Lucas began to go under the bed, downstairs they heard the door bang open as cops swarmed in, crashing the party.

As the minutes passed by, they heard the cops leave and drive off, after hearing many of the people being dragged away by them and being arrested. Lucas felt a sigh of relief after the cops went, nothing could explain how relieved he felt.

“That was a close one.” Holly laughed, as it turned more into a giggle. Lucas looked into her eyes and felt like he saw a different person for the first time. He saw nothing bad, he loved every quality about Holly. She had this touch in her that every other girl he’s been with has never had. She had a wild spark about her that Lucas was willing to explore, she was mysterious and dangerous. It was the type of girl Lucas would of expected never to fall for.

As they looked into each others eyes they began to kiss softly, which turned to passionate kisses. As the heat beneath the bed began to heat up, they slowly took their clothes off, beginning to make out naked under the bed. As the hours passed by, Holly finally broke the silence and asked Lucas one dangerous question. She looked deeply into his eyes and spoke softly.

“Lucas… I wanna go all the way with you.” She whispered, making Lucas feel extremely happy. As he continued to kiss her neck, without looking, Holly took out a condom from Lucas’ wallet and ripped it open… Ready to go down on each other after such a short period of knowing each other…

to be continued

NEXT CHAPTER: Who begins to fall under a murderer’s charms? What devastating news has been delivered to Tony? And Will reveals all to his long-lost sibling; who has been in the Bay this whole time!

Well, finally the mystery is revealed. Peter is alive and paralyzed. The poor guy. He might as well just cark it right now if that's the case. :lol:

I agree with Carmelle, he's definitely gone to the dark side....

Love the introduction of Kelli and Ethan. Nice one....

Great chapter. Let's hope Petey survives.... Oh, do I suspect a Josie/Clare catfight around the corner? :P

Archived