Childhood

Guest -ParaisGal-

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter Thirteen

Tony sighed as he looked at his family around the living room. Yes, he did call them his family. He remembered that night, three nights ago, when Lewis Hunter had turned up, demanding his children. He’s stirred up emotions and sent tempers flaring, and he and Tony were constantly bickering. He knew he didn’t really have a family tie to the Hunter family, unless you counted step-dad. But they accepted him more than they accepted their birth father. They loved him like a father. That had to be a good sign, he thought to himself. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, and Tony looked up, only to find a strange boy there “Hello.” He said politely as he answered the door.

The boy, no he could no longer be called a boy, but he could be called a man now, he was around eighteen and he was currently looking furiously at Tony “Are you Tony Holden?” He demanded.

Tony looked taken aback “Yes, I am.” He answered uncertainly.

“How dare you rip my family apart.” He accused him “We used to be a great family, until you stuck your nose in and turned my four siblings against my father.” He hissed angrily at him “You’re worse than Rhys ever was.” He snarled at him.

“Ah, you must be Henry.” Tony said.

Scott came hurrying out, at the disruption “What’s going on?” He noticed Henry “Henry!” He said, happy to see his youngest brother.

“Glad to see you, Scott but I’d rather we be seeing each other on better terms. What’s going on with you and dad?” He demanded.

“Nothing. There never will be. We all hate Lewis, Henry, and you should be able to see that. He made Tilly and Robbie’s lives hell, and we hate him for what he did to mum. We don’t need any better reason.” He said coldly “If that’s what you’re here for then leave.” He said firmly, he wasn’t going to be pushed around by Henry.

“Scott’s right, Henry. If you’re going to be like that then you can leave now.” Said a voice, it turned out to be Tilly, with Robbie and Kit behind her “Tony is as good as our father now, and he’s an amazing grandfather to our children. What more could we want?” She said, looking him directly in the eye.

Henry looked shocked “Mattie don’t tell me you’re a mother.” He said, stunned “Look what she let you do! What he let you do!” He said, outraged at Tilly’s nod “He let you become a teenage mother. You’re only twenty, Mattie!”

“I chose to marry young, Henry. And I don’t regret my daughter in any way shape or form. She’s an amazing girl and I’m lucky to be a mother to such an amazing toddler. She’s gorgeous, Henry except because you’ve been with dad you’ve never had the joy of meeting your nieces and nephews! She said, outraged. “You’ve never met your stepbrothers, or any of that. Now you turn up, demanding us to see you and talk to him again? You must be out of your mind, Henry Hunter!” She spat at him.

“Mattie how old is your daughter? Two?” He said as Tilly told him “You’re twenty and you have a two year old? That’s irresponsible, Matilda! I’m surprised mum allowed you to marry young as well!” He said angrily.

“Robbie and Tasha also had a child young and Ella’s now a beautiful four year old. They inspired me that young marriages can work if you’re dedicated!” She said angrily. “If this is what you’re here for then you can go. We’re much better off without the two of you.” She said, slamming the door in his face.

Henry hadn’t been expecting that reception, he thought they’d have reacted better and have agreed to see their father when they realised the mistake they were making. He headed to the car where his father awaited “They aren’t coming. They firmly believe that they belong with that idiot. Not with us. We’re family, dad, why can’t they see they belong with us?” He asked.

Lewis sighed “They’ll see it soon enough. They’ll see that Jana is a much better step parent than that fool in there. We just need to make them see it, Henry. You have to be dedicated to making this work.” He warned his fifth child “Damn you’re sibling’s stubborn sides; they’ll soon see that they and their pretty little wives belong with us. Do you know that Mattie’s marriage didn’t work and that Kit is still single? Robbie’s got a pretty little wife, and so has Scott. Robbie’s is a blonde girl, called Tasha I think and Scott’s is a red haired girl, named Hayley. Ella is Robbie and Tasha’s, she’s four and Noah is Hayley and Scott’s.”

“So, Mattie isn’t the perfect little wife she played the role of. She’s a girl who probably got tricked into marriage, her naivety obviously overruled, thinking a young marriage could work.” Scoffed Henry.

“But Robbie’s marriage worked.” Lewis reminded him “Him and Tasha seemed strong. I hope I’ve gotten their names right.” He said with a sigh “Now we’ve just got to get you, Kit and Mattie married, it’s harder now that that foolish girl has a child. She always had to complicate matters.” He muttered to himself.

Henry smiled to himself. He and his father would get what was rightfully theirs back; their family. Hopefully it wouldn’t take too long to convince them “And they said I had stepbrothers, some Jack dude and a Lucas kid. Jack has a kid, I think, a little girl called Aria-Beth, I heard them talking.” He said smirking “That Lucas is married, also, with a wife and little kid. I think his name is Matthew.” He said, frowning “They had a lot of kids.”

“So did your mum and me.” He reminded him “Don’t worry, they’ll come soon.” He promised his son.

---------------------------------------------

Lewis headed into Noah’s Bar, and looked around, but saw nobody he recognised. He headed to the bar and got a surprise “Aren’t you Martha?” He asked.

She looked surprised, and then her face darkened “You’re Lewis Hunter aren’t you?” She asked of him.

“Yes I am. You’re related to my children, how..?” He asked.

“My boyfriend is Tony’s son.” She said, looking at him calmly.

“This is Matilda’s twin brother, Henry.” He said, introducing them “Those kids of mine won’t be related to you anymore.” He said adamantly “They will come and live with me, not with that fool.” He said.

Martha looked coldly at him “If that’s the case you can leave.” She said, handing him back his money. “And since you should know, you won’t be welcome at the Diner or the gym.” She said coolly “Kim here runs it, and he’s good friends with Jack and Robbie, and he knows.” She said, indicating to Kim who sat with Rachel. “So leave now.” She demanded.

Henry looked coldly at them “We’re not going anywhere.” He said furiously.

Kim stood up, and Martha came around the bar, her four month pregnant belly showing slightly “Leave!” She demanded.

Henry glared at her angrily, and threw a tray at her, hitting her in the stomach.

She flung her hands down instinctively to her stomach, only just getting her hands there in time but there was still the force of the hit so she stood, doubled over in pain, panic overcoming her.

Kim immediately sprang into action “She’s pregnant you idiot!” He yelled at him.

Rachel hurried to Martha, and got her to sit down “Kim call Jack!” She demanded “Tell Jack to meet us at the hospital.” She said grimly, hurrying Martha out of the bar, she was doubled over in pain and clutching her stomach.

Soon they were headed to the hospital, to see if Martha and her baby would be okay...

NEXT TIME: Will the baby be alright? And how will the Hunter’s and Holden’s react when they found out Henry may have killed Martha’s unborn baby?

PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW!

omgosh you cant kill baby holden its its too its just wrong lol i so wish jack and martha would have a baby on the show lol :) how cute would it be? lol awww it would have the holden smile and marthas eyes ahhhh *looks of dreamyly into the distance* lol well great chapter update soon lol :) xoxo

Archived