Never Say Never

Guest ILOVEASH

NEVER SAY NEVER CHAPTER 6: AND THEN THERE WERE SEVEN

Cleaning the diner after her shift, Colleen picked up her mobile and noticed that she had recieved her first text message. "How exciting!" Colleen said cheerfully. She stared at her mobile for a few minutes, before realising she had no idea how to use it! Colleen picked up the phone and put it to her mouth, as she spoke into it. "I want to read the text message" Colleen explained to her mobile, but suprisingly, she got no response.

Back at Sally's, Kim, Mattie, Macca, Ash, Alf, Martha and Jack all lay stranded in the hay. Jack began to cry as he still struggled to come to terms with the loss of the use of his legs. Martha heard Jack's crying and decided that she would cheer him up. "How about another drinking competition" Martha called. "You're on!" exclaimed Alf. Jack and Martha both knew that Martha was referring to themselves when she suggested the challenge, but neither of them could say no to Alf- esspecially since he was in the middle of having the world's longest on-going heart attack. Martha ordered her cows to fetch some drinks from the Surfclub, forgetting about the cyclone that tearing up the town outside....

Back at the diner, Colleen was still sitting with the mobile. "I'm heading off" said Leah-"Are you coming?" Colleen sat staring into the phone trying to figure out which button to press. Leah walked up to Colleen. "Colleen! What are you doing?" she asked. "Sitting down" Colleen replied. "No, I mean what are you doing with my mobile?" said Leah, as she grabbed her phone out of Colleen's hands.

"New message" Leah said, as she looked at the mobile phone screen. Colleen looked on, to find out which button Leah pressed to read the message. The messgae was from Peter, and it read meet me at Sally's- we need to talk about that kiss. Leah was confused as to what Peter was on about, had they kissed?-she decided to meet up with him to find out. Still standing over Leah, Colleen read the text. "Oooooo" Colleen said sneakily, as she ran off to share her hot goss, with the rest of the town. "No! Colleen, it's not what it looks like" Leah chased after her. Colleen continued to run, and Leah continued to follow close behind. "Colleen!" Leah yelled once again. By the time they reached the road, the wind had become extremely strong, and the rain started to pour down heavily. Colleen was running at full speed, when one of Martha's cows (on it's way to the surf club) came flying at her. "AHHH!!" she screamed. She moved quickly, and just dodged the cow. But just as she thought she was safe, Cassie's flying body came and hit her over. "Phew" said Leah as she ran to Sally's.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEVER SAY NEVER: CHAPTER 7

After struggling to run through the cyclone, Leah finally made her way to Sally's house. Leah ran past Brad, who clung tightly onto a pole, to prevent his scrawny body from being blown away in the storm. "What the..." Leah begun as she entered the hay filled house. She quickly jumped over the hay and sat on the couch waiting for Peter. Leah had failed to notice the others buried under the hay, and therefore, was shocked to hear Ash's sudden outburst of farts. Leah huddled up to one of the cows as she feared there was an excessive farter on the lose in Summer Bay. Leah used her mobile to dial 000, to inform the police about the suspicious noises she had just heard. As she was put on hold, Peter entered. Shivering and shaking, a sweaty Peter wearing suspenders, went over to join Leah on the couch. "Aaahhhh!!!" Jack screamed as Peter stood on his head. "Jack?!" Peter yelled. "What the hell are you doing? Laying in the hay?! Are you some kind of idiot?" Pete continued to yell abuse at Jack.- This was another withdrawl symptomns from his addiction to painkillers. Jack wasn't going to let Pete get away with this, and challenged him to a fight. An aggravated Peter quickly agreed and helped Jack up. As Peter positioned his hands infront of his face for defence, Jack stood up on his two legs which (like his hearing problem, Mattie's burns, Ric's diabetes and shot ear) had miraculously healed. Noticing this, Jack jumped in excitement, completely forgetting about the fight with Detective Baker. Beth stood in the doorway and saw Jack. "I can't believe this!" she yelled. Then, there was a knock at the door. It was Fitzy. "I'm here about the 'excessive farter' ...

TO BE CONTINUED

NEVER SAY NEVER: CHAPTER 8

Wet from the rain, Fitzy started to make her way over to the couch, to discuss the excessive farter with Leah. But as she stumbled across the hay, her giant broad-rimmed police hat got caught on the hanging light shade, leaving her hanging from the ceiling. "Weeeee!" said Fitzy as Jack pushed her and she swung from side to side. But before he knew it, Fitzy came swinging back at him, knocking him back into the hay. Still deeply concerned about the farts she had heard earlier, Leah suggested that Fitzy conducted the investigation from the light shade. Fitzy agreed and began asking her some questions. The light shade from which Fitzy hung, was a long way from the couch where Leah sat. "I was thinking along the lines of a man with irritable bowel syndrome!" Leah shouted. "mhmm, very good" Fitzy yelled back, as she swung across the room hitting Alf on the head with her shoes. "Struth!" yelled Alf.

Yet another night had come, and there were now seven people stuck in the hay (not including Fitzy, who still hung from the ceiling and Pete and Leah who were sitting on the couch). Leah began to question Peter about the text message he had sent her earlier. "What was that messgae about?" she asked and she wiped sweat off Peter's shiny forehead. "I'm sorry Leah, I'm so drugged up that I have no idea what I'm doing" Peter replied. Leah started again "Well it said you wanted to talk to me about that kiss." "What kiss?" said Dan, as his head appeared from under the couch. Leah fainted in shock at the sight of her husband's angry face which came out of nowhere. "Kiss?" Dan continued. "I don't believe this!" Beth announced as she watched from a distance.

TO BE CONTINUED

Archived