Never Say Never

Guest ILOVEASH

^^ couldnt of said it better my self

This is by far the strangest fan fic ever. I loved this part

I love you Martha", said Ash. "I only care about the cows" replied Martha. "They need milking!"

Martha doesnt love Ash *dances* Thats the best thing about this fic :P

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEVER SAY NEVER PART 3...

Martha stroked the cows as they climbed over the hay to feel her warmth. It had been a long hard day and Martha was really regretting her 'romantic date' plans with Ash. Maybe hay is only good on farms, she thought to herself. Suddenly, Martha had an idea. "Moo-Moo-MooMoo-Moo-Moo" Martha called. (This was her special cow talk, which roughly translated means; bring me a pen and paper a.s.a.p.) Martha's cows ran over to the kitchen table and brought her a pen and paper. She began to write a note which read: HELP Jack, I'm a farmer, I know you can't use your legs but I'm stuck in hay. Grandad is having a heart attack and Chooka's almost dead, as my cows continue to beat him up. But most importantly, I'm stuck in hay and can't open my mouth wide enough to yell and stick my bright white teeth out. At the bottom of the piece paper, Martha then drew a small picture of her riding a horse, wearing her cowboy shirt. Martha folded up the note and placed it in the hands, well actually in the mouth of Fate.- Another one of her cows.

Jack hated being stuck in the hospital 24/7. Being a cop, he was used to a life filled with excitement. If only someone could come into the hopsital and take him away, Jack thought to himself, as he picked up a picture of himself in uniform. But as Jack stared at his very sexy photograph, he heard mooing coming from outside his hospital room. Suddenly, a cow barged through the door and headed for Jack. "Ahhh!" Jack screamed as he tried to protect himself with his photo. The cow dropped the note on Jack's bed and made his way back to Martha. Just as Jack began to read the note, Lucas, Beth and Tony entered the room. "Take me to Sally's house!" Jack told them. "Jack mate, why?" replied Tony (touching Jack's shoulder, and then arm and then holding his hand and kissing it softly.) Jack handed the note to Tony and the others. "IIIIII...IIIIIII, wha...t" Lucas said with his usual stutter. "I don't believe this!" yelled Beth (who was 8 years older than Tony.)

Ash, Alf and Martha waited impatiently as they prayed that someone would be there to save them soon. "Flamin 'ell." said Ash. "That's what I say." said Alf. This conversation spiralled into another heated arguement between the two. Unfortunately, Alf was out of baby toys, so Ash was the one doing all the throwing. "Strike me flamin rome!" "Ouchh!" "Go easy mate" Alf pleaded.

Continuing...

NEVER SAY NEVER- PART 4:

Rachel watched, itching her arm, as Beth, Tony and Lucas wheeled Jack's bed out of the hospital. They scurried through the emergency entrance and ran down the road. "No way! I don't believe this" Beth repeated herself as she read the note over and over. Tony and Lucas began to lose their breath as the run got tiering. Although, Jack's words of encouragement helped.- "Hurry up Dad! You run like a girl." He couldn't go on any longer, Tony's knees went weak and he collapsed on the ground. Just then, a crappy yellow car pulled up beside them. It was Kim of course! "Kiiii...iimmm!" Luc yelled happily. Being a personal trainer, Kim was fit and muscley, with a body built for pushing hospital beds down streets. With Tony laying flat on the ground, Kim took over and together, they raced down to where Martha, Ash and Alf were stuck in the hay.

TOMORROW: WILL THEY MAKE IT IN TIME?...

Archived