Never Say Never

Guest ILOVEASH

NEVER SAY NEVER PART 4 CONTINUED:

They had been running for hours, but didn't seem to be getting any closer to Sally's place. "I'm thirsty" Kim complained. "I can't believe this!" said Beth as she read Martha's note for the hundredth time. "Lets go to the diner and get a drink" Jack suggested. "Yyy...eeh" Lucas agreed. So Kim, Beth and Lucas wheeled Jack into the diner, where they saw Leah. Leah was so busy, rushing around, with pots and pans, that she failed to notice the hospital bed in the middle of the diner. Kim ordered the drinks as Beth called Mattie on her mobile. "Can you believe it, sweet? I just can't believe this!" She yelled.

Back at Sally's, Alf had fallen asleep. His snoring echoed through the room. Martha used her special cow talk to thank Fate for delivering the letter. While doing this, she heard the front door opening. It was Cassie and Macca. Macca noticed Martha's cowboy hat sticking out of the hay. "Martha?" he called. Martha heard her brother, but was still angry with him and Cassie for having an affair, so she decided to ignore them. As Cassie made her way over to the kitchen, she fell over into a huge pile of cow poo. "Ewey! I have cow poo all over me!" she cried. Macca looked at Cassie, but couldn't see any poo on her anywhere. Her skin was already so dark, the cow poo just blended in. "Grab me a beer Cass" said Macca- (who apart from Amanda, was the only one with a decent car in the bay.)

It was Sunday 5th November, 19 hours since Martha's tragic hay fall, and 9 minutes since Macca had asked Cassie for a beer. "Bloody hell Cass, where's that beer" Macca yelled at his skinny girlfriend. Cassie looked scared as she turned to Macca and said "Macca...there aren't any left." Macca's face turned red, as the furious truckie threw Cassie through the kitchen window.

Continuing...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEVER SAY NEVER CONTINUED

Exhausted from a long hard day at work, Brad and Sally made their way to the front door of Sally's house. Suddenly, Brad came to a hault. "I just remembered,...Emily's dead" Brad said tearfully as he collapsed onto the driveway, holding Emily's locket in his hands. As Sally knelt over to comfort her boyfriend, Kim, Lucas and Beth came racing down the street, pushing Jack on his hospital bed. With the front door insight, Kim began to run faster. And faster. Until he was going too fast for Beth and Lucas to keep up. Kim's face was filled with strength and determination, his arms all sweaty, and his legs blurred as he ran faster than the speed of light. Kim's eyes were fixed on Sally's front door, and he failed to notice Brad and Sally crouched down infront of him. "Wa..tchhhhh outt!!!" Lucas yelled. "I can't believe this!" Beth followed. In slow motion, the front wheel of the bed hit Sally's shoe."AAAHHHHHH!" screamed Jack, as he flung off his hospital bed and right into the hay...

TO BE CONTINUED

Archived