And The Stalker Is....Dan Baker

Guest ter06

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love your take on who the Stalker should have been. That would have been the real twist if it had been him. :P

Yeah because we had all more or less guessed it was Zoe with her not being in the opening credits. We knew it wasn't Flynn or Jesse because we had known them years and it wasn't Josie because they tried to pinpoint it at her.

It just makes you wonder what would have happened if Dan actually was the stalker. Would Amanda have ever come to town (because she came for Dan's wedding)? What would become of Leah? Would she have ended up with Peter? Would Peter have "died"? Would Jack and Martha have lived happily ever after?

Part 2

Peter stared in amazement at his brother. "Dan, but why?"

"Why do you think, because you are a homewrecker and I wanted revenge against you. I was so happy when I heard Sarah had put you in a coma but when you woke up I knew I had to get revenge in my own way."

"But me and Amanda are ancient history I never had any real feelings for her, you know that," replied Peter.

"So if you didn't why did you sleep with her, I dont even see my son now because of you."

"Peter, Peter please help," Sally said as the tears streamed down her face.

"Dan, take the gun away from her face, please, she's got a baby girl at home waiting for her mum," Peter pleaded with Dan.

"Drop your gun and I'll take my gun away from her face," Dan said.

"Please Peter, just do what he says," begged Sally.

"OK OK," and Peter dropped his gun onto the floor.

Quick as can be, Dan raised his gun and shot Peter twice, once in the face and once in the chest. A lifeless Peter slumped onto the floor.

"No, please no," screamed Sally.

Dan went over and felt Peter's pulse. There wasn't one. "Revenge at last," smirked Dan.

Dan put some chlorofome on a hanky and held it up to Sally's mouth, she passed out almost immediately. Dan then untied Sally from her chair and lay her on the ground. He wiped his prints from the gun before placing the gun in Sally's hand. He then shot Sally in the leg using Peter's gun and placed the gun back in Pete's hand.

"Wonder what the police will make of this," smiled Dan, "precious little Sally Fletcher, the stalker, surely not," he cackled to himself before taking off into the Summer Bay sunset....

Archived