Martha's Secret (by Nicom) - comments

fruitburstroxy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Nicole that was beautiful, absolutely beautiful!

I never would have guessed she had cancer and you dealt with the situation perfectly, in fact the way you described her telling Jack Robbie and Tasha had me in tears, it was very emotional! And then I was laughing through my tears when Jack declared all his feelings for her, that was such a relief!

I am sad that the next chapter is the last but it has been a wonderfully heartwrenching story, i loved it and i'm sure i will love the final chapter just as much :)

Hey! Sorry people! I have actually wrote the last chapter, but I'im not happy with it.. so I want to do major editing to it. However, I just don't have the time. I have exams, and it's my birthday tomorrow, so I have been going out with mates, and I'll have things going off with family. I will get an update up by Sunday though! I promise. :)

Sorry!! :D (If you're wondering why I'm still updating on Jealous Eyes, that's because I've already wrote them chapters.)