Martha's Secret (by Nicom) - comments

fruitburstroxy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow it was so good, im so pleased that you finished it like that cause if they lived happily ever after i wouldnt have suited it as much i dont think, anyway *wipes tears away* keep writing cause you are really rather good in my opinion, and everyone elses it seems, it was so lovely brilliantly written, thankyou

xxxxxx

OMG I'm baulling my eyes out, and I can hardly see the computer screen, amazing work Nicole, no many stories can make me cry as much as I am now, at the start of the chapter I expected that Marth would come home through the door and then it would be Jack, Martha and Matt going for a walk as a family, but then when he came to the grave stone and started talking it hit me, and really hard.

Now I know what it feels like to read a story you love and then someone dies, I've written them before and people are just like, 'I didn't see it coming', so I guess me crying serves me right. But I can see why you chose to write it the way you did, not all stories can end happily, even if it's nice when they do. But you did a really great job writting that, as sad as it was, (a good sad not a bad one) it was really beautiful.

OMG I really can't stop crying, and once again your a brilliant writter, well done. Hope you keep writing more fanfiction, cause your really good at it.

• 6 months later...

do you know how much i want to cry???????? :( that was soooooo sad.....that was brilliant writing....i cant believe martha died...i loved jack when he was talking to the grave stone....it was sooo sad....i feel like crying....why did you do this to me?? i loved the whole fic.....xxxx

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Martha's Secret (by Nicom) - comments